Player response

Solid post. You will not find a better man than Richt but there are far better football coaches. Results on the field is the top priority in his profession.
+1 look at who's done well here, all had somewhat of an attitude, DGAF, and not much mercy for their foes, with Jimmy at the top lol

Advertisement
Solid post. You will not find a better man than Richt but there are far better football coaches. Results on the field is the top priority in his profession.

Nice rhetoric, but total BS. You don’t average 10 wins a season over 15 years in the SEC if you suck.

The way recruiting has gone, and with Manny leaving, are we sure we have enough players to fill a team next year?
Absolute train wreck.
Probably should shut down program. We are the only team that has ever lost a coach and went 7-5

Advertisement
Nice rhetoric, but total BS. You don’t average 10 wins a season over 15 years in the SEC if you suck.

Lol did you even read the post or you just typed a response? I didn’t say he sucked, I said there are far better coaches out there, while pointing out football aside he is a great man.

Unfortunately once you acquire the taste of championships, 10 wins a season is not enough when you don’t even sniff a championship appearance during that time frame.

Those are goals for a program with no championship aspirations. Just enough to get by is not wanted here.

Try again!

Advertisement
The weakest unit of our defense last year was our LB unit. The DBs and DL were light years better than our LB unit. And Manny coached that unit. This may get me shredded here, but our LB unit has been a major letdown from they hype that they came to UM with.

Shaq, Pinckney, Joe Jackson & Knowles.

Knowles will help offset the other guys we lose.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back