Player response

D

deleted20931

We are losing 4 defenders that are juniors. 3 going pro and 1 transfer. The 3 going pro know they are late round picks or FA but. I quote “ we’d rather go pro now and learn a new NFL system than stay in college one more year, risk injury and learn a new college system while we start over rebuilding the team”

You can’t improve much on mannys D. These kids performed at a peak last year and why risk ending up with another turkey **** coach who wil
Make you look bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are losing 4 defenders that are juniors. 3 going pro and 1 transfer. The 3 going pro know they are late round picks or FA but. I quote “ we’d rather go pro now and learn a new NFL system than stay in college one more year, risk injury and learn a new college system while we start over rebuilding the team”

You can’t improve much on mannys D. These kids performed at a peak last year and why risk ending up with another turkey **** coach who wil
Make you look bad.
Very valid points.

Wouldn't doubt it. Rorcht didn't learn anything during the last few years at UGA. Wants kids to be better people than football players. It's a great trait pretty much anywhere but not as a football coach

Solid post. You will not find a better man than Richt but there are far better football coaches. Results on the field is the top priority in his profession.

Make you look bad.

Don't blame the players one bit. If you can, jump.

Make you look bad.

Give names or GTFOH. Fake news from a fake insider.

Advertisement
Jackson, Quarterman, Pinckney, Homer, Cager won't be here in 2019 imo

Well since you have your crystal ball out can you tell me what my lucky numbers are for the lottery tonight? If you don't mind, I'll wait to hear it from the players first and not just take your word for it. ****, we don't even know who Mark is hiring to be his DC and your making these predictions.

Advertisement

Make you look bad.
Richt laid the ground work for jumping off this disaster! You don't have to be an insider to know that anyone with a brain can see the obvious dead end! Only

Make you look bad.
Richt laid the groundwork for this to happen! These kids are not stupid! And you don't have to be an insider to realize that anyone with a half of brain can see Manny leaving and staying the course with no changes would only be to their peril!

Advertisement
The only thing that's stuck with me from this thread is OP's phrase, "turkey **** coach."

Advertisement
Back