Player reaction to Jethro leaving

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
It looks like the players dont even care. none of them said anything about losing him. its seems to be mostly about getting Kareem the job. Shows what they thought of him lol

Advertisement
Jethro was useless. Glad he's gone. Next we need to go is Paul Williams. Another useless POS!

Some of the recruiting sites also called recruits to see their reaction to Jethro leaving and the responses were mostly who,who that,what school he coach at.

No offense, just because someone doesn't have a quote about it doesn't mean they aren't saying anything positively or negatively amongst themselves.

It's honestly amazing the lengths some will go to to trash anyone or anything related to this program.

IMHO, I don't know how good of a coach Franklin is. He had success at USC prior to here and has a connection with Del Rio. Was he handcuffed here? That's what I'm beginning to think.

Advertisement
I imagine it was something like this:

Reaction.gif

Yeah. Because Franklin was the whole ******* problem. I mean...now that he's gone we're headed to the playoffs right?

******* tards

Stupid NFL coaches, erma right?

Listen, Jethro was likely just another wasted talent who will do well in the NFL

Advertisement
I have a feeling Jethro will be just fine in the NFL. The bigger question is who is Golden going to bring in? IMO he'll go with the guy he knows that will fit what he's been trying to do. He won't break his own tendency, which is the larger concern. In short, we ***ked. But it should be of no surprise. How long, Oh Lord, how long...

Advertisement
nfl is an good ole boys club. how many coaches that have lost everywhere they went get good job over and over.

Players seem to all want this Kareem Brown dude.... so, in turn, Golden will ABSOLUTELY NOT hire Kareem Brown

Advertisement
It looks like the players dont even care. none of them said anything about losing him. its seems to be mostly about getting Kareem the job. Shows what they thought of him lol

Just out of curiosity, what are you basing this on? Did they interview a bunch of players the last couple days?

you might see some canes playing for the raiders soon... he will have an input on a player or 2

Just out of curiosity, what are you basing this on? Did they interview a bunch of players the last couple days?

He's basing it purely on his own bias against Jethro. He's trying to create false hope for himself to get lathered up about the 2015 season. Jethro was holding Folden back.

Advertisement
Back