Player Improvments

Advertisement
So Harley and Wiggins didn't have 100 drops last year? The OL didn't allow like 30 sacks in the 1st 3 games? Jarren mental clock hasn't improved?

yes, there were drops.. but they were not dropping them at the beginning of the season.. I’m not talking about last year to this year. Talking about beginning of the season. We allowed the sacks because of the play calling and long developing plays. Of course we improved but the play calling is the major difference on both sides

CIS: No man..Cause is madden franchise mode when I fire then hire a new coach my players play better from the jump..in 2k same thing..so that 2 reliable sources that says results when theres a new coach, new system, new philosophy, different playbooks the results should happen overnight..especially off a 7-6 season, Because then, WHAT TF DID WE HIRE THEM FOR

Absolutely nobody:

When you hire a coach in madden you run an offense suited to your players, don’t you? Because they instantly lose overall points when the scheme don’t match their play style. Well we ain’t play the style that matches our guys lol. We went big 10 offense which is laughable. And that is why you lose to a 2-20 GT team that changed EVERYTHING from top to bottom? I mean them boys been stuck in 1975 for 40 years lol. At least our defense was “supposed” to be the same as last year and it wasn’t smh.

Advertisement
We left a lot of points on the field earlier in the season with players open. I think Jarren does a better job on those reads or connections lately. Call it development. Call it whatever the **** you want.

When you hire a coach in madden you run an offense suited to your players, don’t you? Because they instantly lose overall points when the scheme don’t match their play style. Well we ain’t play the style that matches our guys lol. We went big 10 offense which is laughable. And that is why you lose to a 2-20 GT team that changed EVERYTHING from top to bottom? I mean them boys been stuck in 1975 for 40 years lol. At least our defense was “supposed” to be the same as last year and it wasn’t smh.

clearly you never played madden

Advertisement
How about we just admit that this team took some time to gel? I hope it is sustainable, but look at Michigan, played like chit first half of the season with new OC and DC and now are gelling. It just take time sometimes. Patience grasshoppers! Use it.

This is true but Michigan didn’t reign fire and grimstone on twitter before the season started

Greatest TV show ever. Made fun of everything and everyone with no regard for PC in any direction save one -- Al never actually cheated on Peg because, as he would say sadly, "I'm married." It is about the only show I can watch reruns of for hours.

Wiggins speaks pretty glowingly about Stubblfield 8:05

“It be the little things a lot of coaches don’t coach their receivers that he do”. “ he’s been a great coach to me”.

Everyone is talking about how our players magically got better overnight!
No, they did NOT!
The play calling changed! We stopped doing those slooooooow developing plays and are now using RPO.
That negates the pass rush! Jarren is not being a statue anymore as well!
Not holding the ball as long as he was. Quicker reads out of RPO. Deep shots out of it where he drops and lets it go to the spot where the pass catcher will be, after looking off the safety and getting them to bite on the RPO. while the back takes the quick fake and picks up anyone who gets through the line.
The whole offense nearly changed. That is why we scored under 25 points in most of our games.
Yes, players improve during the season, but Enos finally took his head out his a$$ and opened up the offense and let our playmakers ball out. we been more talented than everyone we have played but the Hators, and they were using a bum at QB. We were just using the talent correctly. That is quite obvious.

They are winning games so that is better. They should have won three and maybe four more which makes season a failure. I don't blame players much so for me those loses are on Manny and staff -- I still blame JJ for losing 3 NCs for the TN, PSU, and even the ND game. Going back to 2017 the team won games it could have loss and then got to 10 - 0. Mark mentioned that was his best start ever. We promptly went out and loss to Pitt. Maybe Mark just didn't know how to win 11 to start. He certainly tried hard to lose the GT game that year. I am sure Manny will still be here next year but I am not sure he should be. the good news is that year 2 is becoming Use By Date for HCs now.

Advertisement
Greatest TV show ever. Made fun of everything and everyone with no regard for PC in any direction save one -- Al never actually cheated on Peg because, as he would say sadly, "I'm married." It is about the only show I can watch reruns of for hours.
My all time favorite show as well. The wife hated it. She would fall asleep while I was watching it every night and I would catch her giggling at a joke once in a while. She always denied she was listening.

My all time favorite show as well. The wife hated it. She would fall asleep while I was watching it every night and I would catch her giggling at a joke once in a while. She always denied she was listening.
My wife actually loved it. Peggy was her idol. See my wife has double BA, summa cun laude, and Masters in International Accounting so the lure of career of hard work is long over for her. She finds spending my money much more satisfying than her own, especially now that she is retired. I tried to retire but she sent me back this summer in less than a year. It was shortly after a rerun of the one where Al took early retirement and Peg spent most of his lump sum before he got up the first day.

Advertisement
Who cares as long as we see improvement of any sort. Under our previous coaches we got worse as the year went on, this has been pleasant and forecasts a great 2020.

Advertisement
Back