Player Decisions for 2021

Advertisement
It was looking that before king injury. Not sure if that changes people’s minds. Especially Brevin.
Brevin should stay and get his *** in the weight room. Dude looks exactly the same as he did as a freshman
Waaay to soft IMO

Would it be better if he does like Jon Ford and never makes a play?.
lol nah, **** really just drives me nuts more than anything. He could be a first team AA but his celebrating would still **** me off. Make a huge play, ok. But he gets an assigned tackle on an 8 yard run and he celebrates like we just won something

Advertisement
lol nah, **** really just drives me nuts more than anything. He could be a first team AA but his celebrating would still **** me off. Make a huge play, ok. But he gets an assigned tackle on an 8 yard run and he celebrates like we just won something
These guys playing a little boys’ game designed to sell shiny t-shirts to grown men should really be a little more professional out there.

Brevin should stay and get his *** in the weight room. Dude looks exactly the same as he did as a freshman
Waaay to soft IMO
He will trust me this will be the first off season that he won't have to rehab a injury so he will be a monster next year, Mallory too

Advertisement
He will trust me this will be the first off season that he won't have to rehab a injury so he will be a monster next year, Mallory too
Let’s hope so! Both have potential to be good NFL players but if brevin were to leave he’d prob wash out quick imo
He needs another year

Advertisement
I hope cam leaves tbh, not because i don't like the guy, just got 2 DUDES in chaney and rooster and franklin coming too

Tbh none of our dt’s are better than above average. Hunte is intriguing but he got hurt

agree. I’ve always maintained that DT is the most important position in the front 7. You can wreck any type of offense in any era if you have a dominating DT.

Advertisement
id try him out at WR bc hes got better hands than anyone at south ridge
He does catch the dam ball. so odd that pope has such a hard time catching the ball. Wiggins has always had a hard time catching it but pope is in a slump or something very strange.

This is just personal opinion but I can’t stand Nesta. He’s ight as a player but I can’t stand the showboating every time he makes even a decent play. Just really gets on my nerves lol
Go back and watch the canes of the 80s. Of course they could back it up.

Advertisement
Back