Player Decisions for 2021

Advertisement
My guess - Harley, Brevin and.... Idk. Anyone on defense that would be a surprise return?

Advertisement
Are there any juniors/senior on defense that would help next year? Nesta if I had gun to my head but thats it.

Are there any juniors/senior on defense that would help next year? Nesta if I had gun to my head but thats it.
This is just personal opinion but I can’t stand Nesta. He’s ight as a player but I can’t stand the showboating every time he makes even a decent play. Just really gets on my nerves lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is just personal opinion but I can’t stand Nesta. He’s ight as a player but I can’t stand the showboating every time he makes even a decent play. Just really gets on my nerves lol
I’m with you but I think he’s gotten a lot better at humbling himself. We are an average team and he hasn’t done **** yet. He will make a play here and there but isn’t anything to brag about yet.

Advertisement
Where is he going? Jaquan Johnson is barely hanging on a roster by thread and he was light years better AND a senior.
Lol
Exactly
I don’t know why The F everyone thinks all UM players can go to the league!
All those underclass men would be DUMBASSES for leaving to be a third day pick at best. How about stay get better put some **** on tape and MAYBE you have a chance....or do what all the other dumbasses have
Done the past ten years and leave early get no money and start selling insurance in 18 months

Advertisement
Back