Play Head Coach: Ryan Williams

Williams wasn't great to begin with, not like he is an awesome, proven QB that happened to get hurt. Sure, he was set to be our starter but thats still laughable that we don't have another junior who was groomed to take the reigns as soon as Williams went down. Bringing in a 5th year failure from KANSAS, and relying on a true freshman is so crazy to me.

I guess its fair to say we thought we had a huge prospect and no one could have foreseen how Olsen has panned out. He just flat out sucks and has zero determination up till now.

Either way, I would ride with Kaaya to keep grooming him and getting him more experience for the future. His redshirt is burned anyways and I'm not sold on the fact that Williams, especially off injury, can come in and do THAT much better of a job.

Then again, could be wrong. If he is that much better than I remember him being go for it.

Advertisement
This coaching staff has continued on the great failure of QB recruiting and coaching that the past 2 began. They can't can't even keep tabs on their 1st big QB signee. Nor could they even get him excited to want to compete here. They pinned hope on a Memphis transfer and went with it.

Last edited:
Williams wasn't great to begin with, not like he is an awesome, proven QB that happened to get hurt. Sure, he was set to be our starter but thats still laughable that we don't have another junior who was groomed to take the reigns as soon as Williams went down. Bringing in a 5th year failure from KANSAS, and relying on a true freshman is so crazy to me.

I guess its fair to say we thought we had a huge prospect and no one could have foreseen how Olsen has panned out. He just flat out sucks and has zero determination up till now.

Either way, I would ride with Kaaya to keep grooming him and getting him more experience for the future. His redshirt is burned anyways and I'm not sold on the fact that Williams, especially off injury, can come in and do THAT much better of a job.

Then again, could be wrong. If he is that much better than I remember him being go for it.

that sounds wonderful getting kaaya experienced but Golden is now coaching for he's job. The least of he's worries is grooming a QB he hasta get as many W's as possible THIS season. Although williams is no stud he knows the playbook like the back of hes hand & they can open it up a bit.

Advertisement
Back