Play Garcia vs Bama

Cane1835

Banned
Banned
Nothing to lose. UM not favored. Kid has great pocket presence than any of the QBs. A nice cannon with slant routes. Nice touch on deep balls. Feed the rock to Chaney and Knighton all day. Use up the clock. Keep the game close. Hit Mallory over the middle. If defense comes to play, a miracle might happen.

D'eric(sp?) is a great kid but I'm done with his era.

Advertisement
Nothing to lose. UM not favored. Kid has great pocket presence than any of the QBs. A nice cannon with slant routes. Nice touch on deep balls. Feed the rock to Chaney and Knighton all day. Use up the clock. Keep the game close. Hit Mallory over the middle. If defense comes to play, a miracle might happen.

Except for a bone crushing blind side hit on QB1 who may/may not have maturity to avoid it with game day experience.

Nothing to lose though.

With that said, can't wrap them in bubblewrap and tissue paper either.

Advertisement
1618757617361.gif

lucious lyon wtf GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back