Play calling...

canes614

Sophomore
Is ridiculous! No line.......running on 3rd and long with no blocking just giving up hope to convert.....spread it out......what happened to the hurry up offense that was working early on?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Is ridiculous! No line.......running on 3rd and long with no blocking just giving up hope to convert.....spread it out......what happened to the hurry up offense that was working early on?

How is that possible when our O-line is horrible. Brad has no time to throw at all.

Another sack! No motion......nothing to throw the D off.....right now this offense is easy pray!

Advertisement
Playcalling hasn't been great for sure. But with how awful the OL has been it's almost impossible for many plays to work.

Searles might need to get the pink slip after this year. Honestly Searles seems Kehoe level bad to me.

Playcalling hasn't been great for sure. But with how awful the OL has been it's almost impossible for many plays to work.

Searles might need to get the pink slip after this year. Honestly Searles seems Kehoe level bad to me.

Can't make chicken salad out of chicken ****. He, like the rest of the staff get a one year pass.

What's even worse is that Searles worked at VT last year and really should have knowledge of their defensive tendencies. That's an advantage nobody else on staff has. Foster is still the DC so I assume their defensive philosophy hasn't changed much.

Advertisement
Kayaa had Njoku open and threw it to Herndon who was covered on that pick. Cant blame the line there.

Advertisement
3 and 17 from their 5--lets hear what u would call corky

This has been the story for the last two games goofy! To answer the question... I'd go to the spread.... throw a high percentage pass in a 5 wr set....tell the qb not to force it....he has to spread it out with quick hitters to negate the o-line deficiencies.....

Advertisement
Why is there such a falloff in Offense from last year?
It's insane to think Coley was that much better at calling plays.

Advertisement
Back