Planning Ahead: If we were out in Rose Bowl; who's all going

Advertisement
Will be there driving from AZ

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will 100% be there. Added bonus that my best friend lives in LA so I can crash with him.

Advertisement
Crazy that they make you buy an rsvp and then don't refund you if your team doesnt make it. I guess it's like making a bet but ****

Advertisement
This year I believe the Rose is 2 and 3. Sugar is 1 and 4. Championship is inn Atlanta at Mercedes Benz Stadium

Advertisement
If we were to get into the playoff, which I believe this team will, no reason to let off the pedal now, and we were placed in the Rose Bowl, who'd all be going?

I've said this whole time if it was Sugar Bowl no doubt I'd be going along with the Championship Game, but if we play all the way in Cali who all can afford to go? I'm 19 and drop money all year to see the Canes play, went to the FSU game and flew down from Nashville to the VT game and now have my ACC Champ tix, but I'm just curious to everyone's plan, and how many Cane fans there would be in Pasadena.

Go Canes

I feel ya man. I'm 21, and told myself that i'm going no matter what. Where you sitting at for the ACCCG?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back