Planning Ahead: If we were out in Rose Bowl; who's all going

AllAboutTheU615

Recruit
If we were to get into the playoff, which I believe this team will, no reason to let off the pedal now, and we were placed in the Rose Bowl, who'd all be going?

I've said this whole time if it was Sugar Bowl no doubt I'd be going along with the Championship Game, but if we play all the way in Cali who all can afford to go? I'm 19 and drop money all year to see the Canes play, went to the FSU game and flew down from Nashville to the VT game and now have my ACC Champ tix, but I'm just curious to everyone's plan, and how many Cane fans there would be in Pasadena.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Wil Def go if it happens, coincidentally looked at flight prices last night. It has to do with being the rose bowl too, if it was/in sugar I wouldn't go.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I will definitely be there. Myself and my two sons. It will be reliving the 2002 Rose Bowl experience when the three of us witnessed our boys crushing Nebraska.

Advertisement
My big concern is that we overtake Alabama for the #1 seed after we smash Clemson. That would put us in the Sugar Bowl. Im hoping for the #2 or 3 seed so I won't have to travel as far for New Years.

#SelfishBastard

Advertisement
I live about 20 minutes from Pasadena/Rose Bowl .. So, ill be there without a doubt.
Still remember the Natty against Nebraska, which was one of the best nights of my life

I will not be able to, buy the '01 ship out there was an absolute blast. Great venue and worth the trip if you can, just wish I liked LA better.

Advertisement
Most of my driving is on the west coast, but the nature of my job prevents me from scheduling this sort of thing unless its home time, which will not happen.

Advertisement
I grew up in Los Angeles. Will never go back. I will definitely go to sugar bowl

I'm hoping we get NOLA instead. I'll be at the Sugar Bowl definitely if we make it there. Cali would be tougher with my business schedule.

Wife and I will be there. That stadium is truly the ‘granddaddy’ of them all. Was blessed to go for the 2001 Championship and loved it.

I ******* love California. Unfortunately, I can’t make it to this game. I’ll be attending the ACC championship game and National title game.

Advertisement
Back