PJ Fleck

Advertisement
dude has had to really do a rebuild. it didn't happen overnight at Minnesota. I bet next year they will be back to a below average team

Advertisement
He's fine. Wouldn't come here. That team hasn't played anyone yet, but at least he takes care of business against lackluster opponents. Can't say that for Manny.

What ever happened to giving coaches a pass there first year? Diaz ant going anywhere and if he was i would pick mark stoops to replace him.

He has minny playing pretty well and has a nice offensive system but I can’t get over that row the boat non sense, sh@t is corny af

Advertisement
He has minny playing pretty well and has a nice offensive system but I can’t get over that row the boat non sense, sh@t is corny af
Yea but we have td rings and a turnover chain and a prep school grad of a coach that wants to act gangsta. Fleck's schtick would be refreshing compared to this.

Advertisement
He is a corny guy and maybe that’s why I can’t get on board. The record is nice, but I think Al was 7-0 once too.... lets see how it plays out before we jump on his “boat”.

I like PJ Fleck more than most people. I'll row the boat any day for that man.

However, I don't think he has a chance at Miami. He'll never get the time to do what he needs to do to win. We'd churn through more players people on these board think are good than you folk can imagine and it'd get a lot of people sour as we had to rough out some 7-5 seasons before the man changes the team culture.

Also, lets be honest, our Board of Trustees and decisions makers for this program don't have the foresight, patience, or cojones to make a move like this.

Also...one last thing...most of the bozos on this board would be calling him Al Golden before mid-season of his first year here. He's got some used car salesmen qualities, except, he's actually won big.

Advertisement
Porst like this is why we have Manny and not Cristobal or Leach.
Nah, I don't think a post like this has anything to do with that. Doubt the BOT cares about what we think or makes decision based off this board. They only rely on the advice of a magic 8ball.

P.s. the post is a recurring joke from a radio show

Nah, I don't think a post like this has anything to do with that. Doubt the BOT cares about what we think or makes decision based off this board. They only rely on the advice of a magic 8ball.

P.s. the post is a recurring joke from a radio show

The BoT doesn't care about what we think, but they are also - objectively - losers that do not understand what it takes to win in the sport of football or any other sport for that matter. We have a pro-INCLUSION, equal opportunity femtrash decision maker in the Hecht. So, I don't really give a fvck what they think of me or this fanbase. They ******* suck. This very forum could create polls and have all of the mouthbreathers on this board make group decisions for this University that would yield better results than what anyone in the Hecht has given us over the past 18 years.

Advertisement
Back