Pittsburgh at Virginia Tech

VT is looking good. Not sure that UVA will be able to hang. They deserve to go to the OB at this point. Still hoping VT loses today.
This is UVA's best chance to beat VT and break the Looooong losing streak. Game is at home, QB Perkins is gone next year. They tuned up by dropping 55 on Liberty. I hope UVA buries their ***.

Advertisement
Glad Pitt is losing, I have 4 tix to the ACCCG and they really don’t travel well. I struggled to sell my tickets last year.

This is UVA's best chance to beat VT and break the Looooong losing streak. Game is at home, QB Perkins is gone next year. They tuned up by dropping 55 on Liberty. I hope UVA buries their ***.

Liberty played them close in the first half and put up 400 yards of total offense. UVA ain’t breaking that streak, but crazier things have happened in the coarstal

Advertisement
One of the best playing surfaces in the country believe it or not.

Fair enough. But we actually had way better talent than they did due to everyone hitting the portal, and Fuentes not being all that great of a recruiter.

Advertisement
How does a complete dumpster fire as VT was predicted to be in the beginning of the year come back and grab the coastal. I mean everyone and the kitchen sink was fleeing the place before the start of the season.
That QB that took over for Ryan Willis is what killed us. He’s been bailing their offense out a lot.

They better not.

We need VT to win so that Pitt finishes 8-4/7-5. The UVA-VT game then becomes for the Coastal and ensure the loser goes 8-4. The winner of VT-UVA will then play Clemson and get smashed so Clemson ensures it spot in the playoffs with Alabama, Georgia, and LSU on the prowl. The CFP doesn't respect this conference so the likely hood is no one finishes the year ranked at 8-4 in this conference. We also need Wake Forest to drop another one as they could go 9-3.

PITT could have won
VT beats Virginia next week
Pitt could have lost next week to BC. ALL 8-4

Advertisement
How does a complete dumpster fire as VT was predicted to be in the beginning of the year come back and grab the coastal. I mean everyone and the kitchen sink was fleeing the place before the start of the season.
Puzzling. They were predicted to be horrible and had multiple transfers and injuries.

Advertisement
VT has the "Gus Felder" of grounds crew...my word, feels like I'm watching a game and football field that Cosell would be game calling.

I am rooting for VT as losing in the OB to Bama does nothing to move this program forward.
The momentum that comes from winning out is HUGE! We NEED 9 wins more than the university needs a bigger payday. I’m 100% with you. The recruiting class and optics are everything.

Advertisement
Back