Pittsburgh at Virginia Tech

Advertisement
Speaking of rain in rural mountain side Blacksburg. The grounds crew doesn't H2O VA TECH's playing field very much and what not. I mean, the field doesn't have much green and if one didn't know the game was somewhere in Virginia, one would think it's out in dry barren desert-ville Arizona or Nevada.:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg: Where's the hardly any lush green to speak of and all that.

Advertisement
.oh my.... their field looks like a high school field today

.oh my.... their field looks like a high school field today

A HS field somewhere in small town New Mexico or Arizona or southern Nevada.

Nonetheless, those whom cherish defensive battles and all that. Well, y'all have your type of game in the putrid Coastal division. hUh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t we want VT to win, lose to uva, and uva to get creamed by Clemson. That way all the coastal teams would theoretically be unranked?

I'm trying to watch Texas v Baylor.

Good lord is Big 12 football boring. 3 man defensive fronts, everything run from the Shotgun. You might as well not play with a line of scrimmage.

Advertisement
They better.

They better not.

We need VT to win so that Pitt finishes 8-4/7-5. The UVA-VT game then becomes for the Coastal and ensure the loser goes 8-4. The winner of VT-UVA will then play Clemson and get smashed so Clemson ensures it spot in the playoffs with Alabama, Georgia, and LSU on the prowl. The CFP doesn't respect this conference so the likely hood is no one finishes the year ranked at 8-4 in this conference. We also need Wake Forest to drop another one as they could go 9-3.

VT is looking good. Not sure that UVA will be able to hang. They deserve to go to the OB at this point. Still hoping VT loses today.

Advertisement
Back