Pitts DL coach

Advertisement
Really you don’t think what Partridge is doing with lesser recruited players is more impressive than what Stroud does with our higher rated recruits.

Who’s line looked stouter against the run? Which line looked more physical?
Did you see John Campbell get put on roller skates?

Advertisement
Really you don’t think what Partridge is doing with lesser recruited players is more impressive than what Stroud does with our higher rated recruits.

Who’s like looked stouter against the run? Which line looked more physical?

They had 19 rushing yards the entire game.

Advertisement
31-19 you bunch of mopes.
4-1 Canes.
Let that sink in haters.
College Football Reaction GIF by ACC Network

Get him.

also while we are at it let’s go get a decent LB coach
I was thinking the same thing about the PITT DL. I do like our DL recruiting, which is important, but I don't think there's a single school in the country who can touch PITT's DL development. They lost their best DL for this season and you'd never know it.

I was thinking the same thing about the PITT DL. I do like our DL recruiting, which is important, but I don't think there's a single school in the country who can touch PITT's DL development. They lost their best DL for this season and you'd never know it.
This and they don’t bring in 5 stars or transfers like Roche who are already top college players

Advertisement

Who’s line looked stouter against the run? Which line looked more physical?
Miami's and not debatable. Pitt had 26 carries for 22 yards.

Advertisement
This and they don’t bring in 5 stars or transfers like Roche who are already top college players
I don't want to beat up on Stroud. He has been our best DL recruiter in years and that certainly is important, but as far as developing our DL players...? Meh... Simpson has been our best DL developer since Petrie.

I mean, Stroud isn't bad at coaching the DL, but our DL don't appear to be as polished or trained as they were under Simpson. HOWEVER, if he's able to keep bringing in top talent, he will be able to out-recruit any of his short comings in the technique department, perceived or real.

I don't want to beat up on Stroud. He has been our best DL recruiter in years and that certainly is important, but as far as developing our DL players...? Meh... Simpson has been our best DL developer since Petrie.

I mean, Stroud isn't bad at coaching the DL, but our DL don't appear to be as polished or trained as they were under Simpson. HOWEVER, if he's able to keep bringing in top talent, he will be able to out-recruit any of his short comings in the technique department, perceived or real.
The same Simpson who y’all killed for giving up a million yards vs wisky?

Advertisement
Back