Pitt

Advertisement
They are on a mission this year after being snubbed last year - we had better not take them lightly.
Snubbed from what? BTW, they swept Miami in Pittsburgh last year. I seriously doubt Miami is overlooking them.

They are on a mission this year after being snubbed last year - we had better not take them lightly.
Snubbed? They were 23-20 with an Rpi of 54 , 6th place in the coastal and third worst Acc record. Snubbed from what? Let's not create story lines, they are a good team, there is your story line.

They have some power hitters this year. I think the pitching is suspect. We "should" take this series.

This series will tell me a lot about our team.

Did we just have a mid season hot streak and will 2-2 1-3 3-1 our way to the end of the season?

Or are we a really good team that is going to finish strong and prove our top 5 ranking is no joke.

I don’t expect a sweep but it would be very nice.

Advertisement
Pitt has very good, very consistent Friday and Sunday starters. That's been the key to their success

Snubbed? They were 23-20 with an Rpi of 54 , 6th place in the coastal and third worst Acc record. Snubbed from what? Let's not create story lines, they are a good team, there is your story line.
Ya, I guess "snubbed" is too strong a word for the way they finished, but then look at Bama's and Mich's equally bad '21 resumes, yet they got in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back