• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Pitt

txcanes

Redshirt Freshman
They are on a mission this year after being snubbed last year - we had better not take them lightly.
Snubbed? They were 23-20 with an Rpi of 54 , 6th place in the coastal and third worst Acc record. Snubbed from what? Let's not create story lines, they are a good team, there is your story line.

Canesfreak

The Sponsor
They have some power hitters this year. I think the pitching is suspect. We "should" take this series.

Miami04

Senior
This series will tell me a lot about our team.

Did we just have a mid season hot streak and will 2-2 1-3 3-1 our way to the end of the season?

Or are we a really good team that is going to finish strong and prove our top 5 ranking is no joke.

I don’t expect a sweep but it would be very nice.

TheRichtShow

Sophomore
Premium
Pitt has very good, very consistent Friday and Sunday starters. That's been the key to their success

BP Joe

Recruit
Snubbed? They were 23-20 with an Rpi of 54 , 6th place in the coastal and third worst Acc record. Snubbed from what? Let's not create story lines, they are a good team, there is your story line.
Ya, I guess "snubbed" is too strong a word for the way they finished, but then look at Bama's and Mich's equally bad '21 resumes, yet they got in.