Pitt vs WVU Tonight

Advertisement
Lot of lax programs floating around up here with solid business schools kid. Football is not the calling card in these parts.

Oh, I’m well aware! Lol. Hence my anguish seeing FIU lose to such a school.

They look physical. I don't think the pass D is particularly good though. Unfortunately for WVU their WRs aren't helping.
It’s week 1, so no team is going to look polished.

But Pitt looks solid. And while I’m not scared of them, I also won’t be overlooking them.

Advertisement
Everyone saying Pitt is “trash.”

Are we watching the same game?

This team has an aggressive, talented defense. And their offense, while held back by Narduzi, has weapons at the WR and RB position.

I’m glad we get them at home.
WVU looks strong as well. Some of these deep shots to these big WRs will be caught against a lot of teams

#12 for WVU reminds me of a combination of Deejay Dallas and LeGarrette Blount

Advertisement
That's a nice attitude, but this place will be f*cking unbearable if CiS gets their feelings hurt this season. And while we're at it, I think you know in today's landscape, coaches rarely find success after a couple years. Either you see it quick or it never happens. I'm happy to give Mario a few years, but you know that's not how it will go.
He’s here for the long haul my friend...

The bellyaching & banner flying days are over...

We’re not getting another HC for a long time, so we all better hope he’s the one because he’s not going nowhere.

He’s our Harbaugh

Oh, I’m well aware! Lol. Hence my anguish seeing FIU lose to such a school.
I need the Cali schools (the LA ones) to get mens lax going. You and I would be going to games to watch my dude. Obviously kidding but I would be pumped and jacked Pete Carrol style if my son went to UCLA or USC to play lax. Those west cost schools need lacrosse and hockey pronto.

Advertisement
I need the Cali schools (the LA ones) to get mens lax going. You and I would be going to games to watch my dude. Obviously kidding but I would be pumped and jacked Pete Carrol style if my son went to UCLA or USC to play lax. Those west cost schools need lacrosse and hockey pronto.

Yeah; & honestly, I’m really not sure why they do not. Like legit shocked. I think I’ll ask my frat from UCLA why that’s not the case. It’s a prestige sport, that’s **** popular & tough.

Advertisement
Yeah, 0 can play

This is a good tilt. Lot of anger out there, great crowd. Good stuff.

Advertisement
Back