Pitt vs The U

Advertisement
1674943887391.gif

Advertisement
The refs with a solid call on that charge, I'm shocked they saw that elbow, usually refs miss it. That said, Miami has to be willing to finish with contact, because that's how the game is being called. When you step into the paint, know that Pitt is going to bump and grind, adjust accordingly. Defensively, I'm liking the effort, Pitt is working for baskets, the one thing that needs to happen is rebounding. Secure the rebound, because Pitt is unable to score on the first shot.

I wish L worked the refs more in situations like that. I watch visiting coaches do it incessantly and he just rarely does.
People overrate the "Working the Ref" angle. We see this narrative get whipped out a ton, L isn't going to waste time on that nonsense, and that's fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
People overrate the "Working the Ref" angle. We see this narrative get whipped out a ton, L isn't going to waste time on that nonsense, and that's fine.
Officials are human. You can’t tell me the coach being in your ear every time down the floor doesn’t make you watch that little bit closer for whatever it is they’re complaining about.

Advertisement
Back