Pitt vs The U

Advertisement
1674942732782.png

Not the best finish to the half, but to be up 5 on the road against a solid team isn't something I have a problem with. Need to make sure that coming out, Miami takes firm control, don't let Pitt stick around. It's obvious that the 'Canes have an athletic advantage, the key is to punish inside and hit open jumpers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re watching through biased lenses cus you dislike Poplar. That was a clear flop and a ridiculous call. Even clearer on replay.
He shouldn’t even be setting himself up for the ref to make that call. Kick the ball out…could have easily been avoided.

He shouldn’t even be setting himself up for the ref to make that call. Kick the ball out…could have easily been avoided.
Man he won position posting up and the defender flopped and got the call.

that was an advantage matchup for Wooga and he took the advantage and got tagged with a bs call. Plenty to criticize but I don’t see that as being one.

Advertisement
The fact the refs didn’t give a flop warning when Bens dished and the Pitt defender fell over without being touched is the problem.

I hate when teams play that bs game and then get rewarded.
I wish L worked the refs more in situations like that. I watch visiting coaches do it incessantly and he just rarely does.

Advertisement
Back