Pitt vs Louisville

Advertisement
It doesn't matter if Cunningham is better than Pickett. Cunningham has to play Pitt's defense.

Pickett has the far easier matchup.
I don't see it that way. I feel like the edge should always go to the team with the better QB. Pitt's defense is good but Cunningham is a solid QB that has the ability avoid sacks with his legs and has quality playmakers at RB and WR. Watch the UL offense do work on that defense.

Louisville will be pretty motivated this week. Cunningham doesn't want to be made to look bad two weeks in a row.

The real question is can LVille defense tighten up and stop Kenny Pickett. He's been playing well.

Advertisement
Would like to see LVill blow them out. Makes us look better lol.
I’m sort of in this boat. I have no idea how good Pitt is... yeah high ranked D, but we’ve had high ranked D do to competition too. Would probably be a better look if Louisville looks head and shoulders better than Pitt... being that we whupped dat ***. I got no skin in the game though

Advertisement
Teams match up differently and you also must factor in home and away. Pitt for some reason is always a tough out.

One game at a time and if we keep improving I think I like our chances.

welp once again the board overvalued a Louisville team that isn’t that good against a really solid and well coached Pitt team. Pitt will be a tough out this year.
At Miami. Less of a concern. Pitt is tough at home.

Teams match up differently and you also must factor in home and away. Pitt for some reason is always a tough out.

One game at a time and if we keep improving I think I like our chances.
I don’t think home / away will be a big factor this season, not w/ every game being at 0 - 20% capacity. But we just need to focus on us. Our def needs tightening up. I felt UL was overrated, which is going to show, but we gotta keep improving

Advertisement
Back