Pitt vs Louisville

Advertisement
Should be a good game. Essentially it's a good offense vs a good defense. I think UL's offense is too high powered but Pitt has a uber talented Dline and solid secondary. Cunningham will carry UL to victory with his legs and playmaking abilities. 30 - 21, Louisville.

Advertisement
No doubt but UL has the ultimate equalizer, the better QB. Cunningham > Pickett.
It doesn't matter if Cunningham is better than Pickett. Cunningham has to play Pitt's defense.

Pickett has the far easier matchup.

Pitt probably wins, but I'll be rooting for Louiseville. Pitt needs an early ACC loss
Why's that? We play Pitt. We just have to take care of business.

I don't have a rooting interest, I just want Pitt to play well and leave plenty on film. I don't want UM overlooking them thinking it's a gimme. We looked good but I'm not convinced how mentally strong we are yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pitt has one of the best DLines in the nation & their secondary is good too with Paris Ford & Marquis Williams.

Louisville's offense is not that difficult to figure out, speed can be neutralized with disruptive pass rush.
From Cardinal Gibbons for those who don’t know

From Cardinal Gibbons for those who don’t know
He's a Pompano Coco Creek kid originally, he played on their loaded secondary with Stanley Garner & Miguel Edwards before they had a coaching change & all of them transferred.

Stanley went to Dillard, Marquis went to Gibbons & Miguel went to DFB.

I can’t make up my mind on this one. Pittsburgh has a very good defense, obviously Louisville doesn’t. Conversely, L offense > P offense. I’m just not getting a feel for this game. I don’t know how people can break it down to individual matchups like QB versus QB. I guess that means I think it’s gonna be a close game. And if it is, who is more likely to have an explosive play that’s a difference maker?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back