Pitt Student here with Questions

Advertisement
Nope at my parents home in Orlando ... I literally grew up in Orlando, was born in Orlando and I go to college in Pittsburgh!
ok.. now link one post on an FSU forum or any of your posts last year on the UCF forum. If you can do that people might back off from you being a troll. Make sure they're on the topics you've stated in this thread.

ok.. now link one post on an FSU forum or any of your posts last year on the UCF forum. If you can do that people might back off from you being a troll. Make sure they're on the topics you've stated in this thread.
I dint have to dig into any of my history for you, just know that I go to Pitt and because of how you guys act when I come to the game at Miami I’m going to purposefully be a huge ******* to all the Miami fans

I dint have to dig into any of my history for you, just know that I go to Pitt and because of how you guys act when I come to the game at Miami I’m going to purposefully be a huge ******* to all the Miami fans
Good luck with that. With those arms, I wouldn’t utter one word to any Miami fan or fans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m a Psychology major with a big interest in History and Art and a slight drinking problem is any of that a bad thing?

I would say the psychology major. Unless you want to be in school a couple more years after you graduate. You're going to need to sustain the slight drinking problem somehow without your parents' weekly allowance.

Advertisement
If you are not NYSOM, I have a simple test for you.
What do you think of the picture below "friend"?

1587963990345.png

Advertisement
lol troll. You're gonna 'purposefully be a huge *******' in Miami? Somebody's gonna fold you in half and stick you in a urinal as a pitt themed scent cake. Your best bet is to be quiet and hope the drunks don't notice you.

Advertisement
Back