Pitt stinks

Pitt should just hire Canada as their HC. Another defensive minded head coach bites the dust.

Advertisement
Oklahoma State is a monster on offense.

By the way how silly does James Franklin look popping his collar about beating Pittsburgh at home last week?

Oklahoma State went to Pittsburgh and is smashing them in 1.5 quarters.

OU at OSU will be must see tv later on this season if you love offense.

The final score may be higher than some College basketball games.

Pitt getting absolutely embarrassed at home. OSU is no joke either though

OSU is a great example why it's so important to pull in the type of DB class we have coming in....A lot of CFB is going to this wide open offense so you are going to need great CBs,Safeties and even LBers that can cover back there.

Pitt sure as **** doesn't have them and I'm glad as **** we aren't the ones trying to cover this team.

Oklahoma State is a monster on offense.

By the way how silly does James Franklin look popping his collar about beating Pittsburgh at home last week?

Oklahoma State went to Pittsburgh and is smashing them in 1.5 quarters.

He didn't pop his collar. He literally said they were Akron to him - i.e. an easy win.

Advertisement
Why does this team even have a Defense on the field?

This **** is a mere scrimmage for OK St.

42-7 in the 2nd quarter smh... We dropped 55 on this Pitt squad, so we should do similar numbers again this year.

Don't give a **** about Cold weather or the Clemson game last year, we smoking these fools.

He didn't pop his collar. He literally said they were Akron to him - i.e. an easy win.

So you took him literally?

He meant to be insulting to Pitt.

But the bottom line is he said that about a game where his team won 33-14 and it was close for far too long. The team he beat is now losing 42-7 at home the following week.

Advertisement
How did this team beat Clemson last year? Holy smokes.

Last edited:
Didn't we have some fans on here, low key scared of Pitt this season?

They don't look nearly as good as they were last year but they're the kind of team that will beat someone they shouldn't.

Solid program that can pick someone off if taken lightly.

Advertisement
Rudolph is 20/28 for 423yds & 5TD's with 3min left in the 1st half.

Got ****! This is a Power 5 school right? Smh shiiiit.

Only question left for this game is will Gundy call off the dogs or will OK. ST. Hit 100

Pitt should just hire Canada as their HC. Another defensive minded head coach bites the dust.

Never underestimate the power of an elite coordinator, and make no mistake, Matt Canada is ELITE. Whatever LSU is paying him, it's not enough. Pitt went from an offense that could hang with eventual champs Clemson, to non-existent in less than a year due to his departure.

Advertisement

Never underestimate the power of an elite coordinator, and make no mistake, Matt Canada is ELITE. Whatever LSU is paying him, it's not enough. Pitt went from an offense that could hang with eventual champs Clemson, to non-existent in less than a year due to his departure.

They are paying him and Aranda 1.3 I believe..both are over a million though.

Sumlin sucks..down 7 to La. Tech at the half.If he hadn't lucked in to Manziel this guy wouldn't have won sHT.....

I am giving my brother ish, as he is aPitt fan.

This team is serious hot garbage. Their defense is very slooow. If we don't beat the brakes off them, then we got problems

Lol at all the ppl on this site who have been dck riding Pitts offense since last season??

Advertisement
Back