Pitt stinks

rok

Great Poster
Never seen a more unprepared defense from a "guru" like Narduzzi. Mark D'Antonio was the real MVP all along.

Advertisement
Too early to say much about them yet. Narduzzi is animated. Let's see how the game plays out. I was more worried about @Pitt than UNC this year. Hopefully they're as weak as they were on that first drive.

Too early to say much about them yet. Narduzzi is animated. Let's see how the game plays out. I was more worried about @Pitt than UNC this year. Hopefully they're as weak that first drive.

Thought we were suppose to be worried abot Toledo and Duke?

Advertisement
Too early to say much about them yet. Narduzzi is animated. Let's see how the game plays out. I was more worried about @Pitt than UNC this year. Hopefully they're as weak that first drive.

I'm not worried about either of these teams. FSU > Va Tech > Notre Dame > Pitt > UNC. I want to win at least 3 of 5 of these guys, as I am confident we will beat the rest of the teams on our schedule.

Pitt not looking so good right now though, which is good to see.

Okie st.is gonna curb stomp Pitt.They don't have enough good DBs to cover all these receivers....this might be over by the half.

Advertisement

I'm not worried about either of these teams. FSU > Va Tech > Notre Dame > Pitt > UNC. I want to win at least 3 of 5 of these guys, as I am confident we will beat the rest of the teams on our schedule.

Pitt not looking so good right now though, which is good to see.

That's a joke right?

Play of the day in college football?

More like the horrendous defense of the day in college football.
Pitt's Defense is playing worse than some high school teams.

Yeah, I'm just going to shut up now, because Pitt is embarrassing themselves. Wow.

Advertisement
Anyone else see those Memphis helmets....they're almost as bad as those Maryland crest helmets..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back