Pitt Rolling VT

Advertisement
Advertisement
We beat him in 2019 and 2018 though. And star is a huuuuge stretch.
Didn’t he beat us in 17? This Pitt team is significantly better than those teams. I’m not even sure why you bring up those games since they don’t affect this year’s game, what so ever. Their Defense is really good. Pickett is a stud. Miami is very lucky he didn’t play in that game.

Advertisement
Didn’t he beat us in 17? This Pitt team is significantly better than those teams. I’m not even sure why you bring up those games since they don’t affect this year’s game, what so ever. Their Defense is really good. Pickett is a stud. Miami is very lucky he didn’t play in that game.
Pickett is an average at best quarterback we’ve seen him against us three times already and even in the game they won, he played poorly. Jarren Williams is better.

Advertisement
Star qb?

Attachments

• 89B0A72B-9F77-4947-8516-8E50A88C9A84.png
    89B0A72B-9F77-4947-8516-8E50A88C9A84.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
Advertisement
Star qb? Lol....reach much ?

I mean you did see that star against um last year right?
Pickett is probably going pro. For Pitt, that’s a star. He’s much improved compared to last year. Whipple, dare I say, has done well with that Offense this year.

Honestly, in that area between above average and a star. There’s things he does exceptionally well and things he’s pretty average at. He’s better than Kenny Picket in every aspect of the game though. Statistically, they’re not in the same stratosphere
No way we beat Pitt this year with that star Pickett. He lit Miami up for 18-34 -146 -2int last year. Can you say stud ?

He played vs NC St and BC and still lost.

Advertisement
Back