Pitt Post Game Media

I think Diaz only has one year left on his contract, so they almost have to either extend him or fire him after this season

If he goes 8-4, he ain’t getting fired. Not at Miami.

We’ve got garbage FSU, Duke, VT and GT on the schedule…I don’t see a loss there

So hence why I think he’s getting extended. I think he wins out and we play in some crappy bowl and Diaz gets an extension while Blake goes nowhere as well….unfortunately
2 years left on his deal. He's in year 3 of a 5 year contract.

Advertisement
The Manny Mopers are really insufferable at this point.
Slurpee GIF by 7-Eleven

Advertisement
It’s first time we’ve beat two ranked teams b2b since 17. First time In history as an unrsnked team which also is the coaching to blame
Let’s not say “history, OK?”
1998:
Unranked Miami beats #13 WVA on the road
Unranked Miami beats #3 UCLA at home

2017, Diaz was here as the DC. It’s not like we’ve played top 20 teams every year. It would be different if our schedule lent us to playing murders row every season. Again, we’ve played at least two top 20 teams in only 3 seasons since 2016. We’re 5-1 in those games. Therefore, it’s been only 1 season since the last time we beat two top 20 teams.

Whether u wanna use 4 yrs or 1 season, both say it’s not been a long time since we’ve beat two top 20 teams.

Let’s not say “history, OK?”
1998:
Unranked Miami beats #13 WVA on the road
Unranked Miami beats #3 UCLA at home

2017, Diaz was here as the DC. It’s not like we’ve played top 20 teams every year. It would be different if our schedule lent us to playing murders row every season. Again, we’ve played at least two top 20 teams in only 3 seasons since 2016. We’re 5-1 in those games. Therefore, it’s been only 1 season since the last time we beat two top 20 teams.

Whether u wanna use 4 yrs or 1 season, both say it’s not been a long time since we’ve beat two top 20 teams.
I’m not sure you quite get that the stat is first time in history in b2b weeks. Those wins in 98 were weeks apart. First time we’ve done it b2b since 17 first time ever as an unrsmked team.

also you guys all play mental gymnastics to discredit everything. Manny still sucks amd prolly gone. Give them credit when it’s due
they best two teams you all said we’d get blown out by. Like holy **** good for the kids amd I kinda hope they tell everyone here to fuvk off esch week win or loss. This fanbase is as soft as our defense

I think Diaz only has one year left on his contract, so they almost have to either extend him or fire him after this season

So hence why I think he’s getting extended. I think he wins out and we play in some crappy bowl and Diaz gets an extension while Blake goes nowhere as well….unfortunately
He has two yrs. The logical side of ur brain is saying one yr, b/c most new coaches get a 4 yr deal, but our AD signed Manny to 5. I would argue if we go 8-5 he wouldn’t be fired. Let’s say this:

We’re now 4-4 with; I think we win out (if we don’t, I would legit be shocked). That means we’ll go on a 6 game streak. I think we get beat in the bowl game. Diaz can argue that after the tweaks, and the current roster, we can run it back. So even if we don’t win the Coastal, 10 games, or a bowl game, I can see Diaz being brought back if we win out the regular season.

Advertisement
He has two yrs. The logical side of ur brain is saying one yr, b/c most new coaches get a 4 yr deal, but our AD signed Manny to 5. I would argue if we go 8-5 he wouldn’t be fired. Let’s say this:

We’re now 4-4 with; I think we win out (if we don’t, I would legit be shocked). That means we’ll go on a 6 game streak. I think we get beat in the bowl game. Diaz can argue that after the tweaks, and the current roster, we can run it back. So even if we don’t win the Coastal, 10 games, or a bowl game, I can see Diaz being brought back if we win out the regular season.
If they’re dept sing on these results to make an 8 mill decision he was t getting fired

I’m not sure you quite get that the stat is first time in history in b2b weeks. Those wins in 98 were weeks apart. First time we’ve done it b2b since 17 first time ever as an unrsmked team.

also you guys all play mental gymnastics to discredit everything. Manny still sucks amd prolly gone. Give them credit when it’s due
they best two teams you all said we’d get blown out by. Like holy **** good for the kids amd I kinda hope they tell everyone here to fuvk off esch week win or loss. This fanbase is as soft as our defense
Oh, I thought that was a typo. Didn’t know what B2B meant.

We don’t have to play mental gymnastics; we all have minds & ears & can sniff out bull chit. If u can’t differentiate that WE ARE TIRED OF BULL CHIT NARRATIVES, then that’s on u. Like on my mama, imma need u & anyone else that choose to reply to me to STOP bringing up the kids. What we want is competence for the kids.

So maybe if Diaz can stop, at every moment, trying to force a feather in his cap by saying stupid chit that’s false, then maybe we wouldn’t have to criticize it. Furthermore, u took it upon urself to bring up “in history.” Like my guy, u’re an alum, congrats…but u don’t need to put 20 inch rims on a 10 inch wheel base.

Last edited:
Advertisement

No, they don’t have to extend him. Are you just making this stuff up as you go along?

I always hope the Canes win but with no D Mannys defense no game is a sure win

Advertisement
Oh, I thought that was a typo. Didn’t know what B2B meant.

We don’t have to play mental gymnastics; we all have minds & ears & can sniff out bull chit. If u can’t differentiate that WE ARE TIRED OF BULL CHIT NARRATIVES, then that’s on u. Like on my mama, imma need u & anyone else that choose to reply to me to STOP bringing up the kids. What we want is competence for the kids.

So maybe if Diaz can stop, at every moment, trying to force a feather in his cap by saying stupid chit that’s false, then maybe we wouldn’t have to criticize it. Furthermore, u took it upon urself to bring up “in history.” Like my guy, u’re an alum, congrats…but u don’t need to put 20 inch rims on a 10 inch wheel base.

that was the stat. take it up w the dudes pumping out the stat all over social media. Idc what manny says in his pressers. hes trying to keep his job, we’d all do the same **** if our jobs were on the line. I don’t think he’ll be retained but I also don’t think the bot has anyone else but one name in mind and we better hope he says yes

We’re 4-4. The very definition of mediocre. Coaches deserve to celebrate their win. And it’s better than 2-6, which we easily could be right now. But let’s not get too excited.

Advertisement
Back