Pitt Post Game Media

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The sad thing is bragging about beating two ranked teams in a row AS AN UNRANKED TEAM. Because that means you coached yourself into such a deep-*** hole that you can beat not one, but two ranked teams...and still be unranked. Progress? Sure of course. Something to pound your chest over? Not really.

Advertisement
Aye man, he’s gotta save his job.
@QuattroCane get Manny’s dyck out ur throat. The fact that he just said something that’s not true as a spin job is a FACT he’s trying to save his job.

We’ve played at least two top 20 teams 3x in the regular season (2017 ND & VT ; 2019 UF & UVA ; 2021 NC St & Pitt). We’re now 5-1 in those games. It’s a blatant lie that we haven’t beat two top 20 teams in “a long time.” He’s spinning something to save his job.

@QuattroCane get Manny’s dyck out ur throat. The fact that he just said something that’s not true as a spin job is a FACT he’s trying to save his job.

We’ve played at least two top 20 teams 3x in the regular season (2017 ND & VT ; 2019 UF & UVA ; 2021 NC St & Pitt). We’re now 5-1 in those games. It’s a blatant lie that we haven’t beat two top 20 teams in “a long time.” He’s spinning something to save his job.
It’s first time we’ve beat two ranked teams b2b since 17. First time In history as an unrsnked team which also is the coaching to blame

Yeah he'll get an extension....An extention of a Ladder to climb his *** outta Hecht....

I think Diaz only has one year left on his contract, so they almost have to either extend him or fire him after this season

If he goes 8-4, he ain’t getting fired. Not at Miami.

We’ve got garbage FSU, Duke, VT and GT on the schedule…I don’t see a loss there

So hence why I think he’s getting extended. I think he wins out and we play in some crappy bowl and Diaz gets an extension while Blake goes nowhere as well….unfortunately

Advertisement
Back