Pitt Post Game Media

Advertisement
Advertisement
The administration has got a huge decision on there hands if this guy pulls this off. (meaning wins out) Damned either way. Can’t bring him back on a one year leash and your putting yourself in a tough spot firing him after running off 7-8 in a row. I wouldn’t want to be the one making that decision.

Advertisement
The sad thing is bragging about beating two ranked teams in a row AS AN UNRANKED TEAM. Because that means you coached yourself into such a deep-*** hole that you can beat not one, but two ranked teams...and still be unranked. Progress? Sure of course. Something to pound your chest over? Not really.
Wow!

The administration has got a huge decision on there hands if this guy pulls this off. (meaning wins out) Damned either way. Can’t bring him back on a one year leash and your putting yourself in a tough spot firing him after running off 7-8 in a row. I wouldn’t want to be the one making that decision.
Damned if you. Damned if you don’t.

The sad thing is bragging about beating two ranked teams in a row AS AN UNRANKED TEAM. Because that means you coached yourself into such a deep-*** hole that you can beat not one, but two ranked teams...and still be unranked. Progress? Sure of course. Something to pound your chest over? Not really.
Kinda like the Capitan of the Titanic bragging about how well the evacuation went.

Advertisement
Manny's just adding a little polish to his resume for the next job interview.

I think Diaz only has one year left on his contract, so they almost have to either extend him or fire him after this season

If he goes 8-4, he ain’t getting fired. Not at Miami.

We’ve got garbage FSU, Duke, VT and GT on the schedule…I don’t see a loss there

So hence why I think he’s getting extended. I think he wins out and we play in some crappy bowl and Diaz gets an extension while Blake goes nowhere as well….unfortunately
Are your eyes open?

Advertisement
Oh, I thought that was a typo. Didn’t know what B2B meant.

We don’t have to play mental gymnastics; we all have minds & ears & can sniff out bull chit. If u can’t differentiate that WE ARE TIRED OF BULL CHIT NARRATIVES, then that’s on u. Like on my mama, imma need u & anyone else that choose to reply to me to STOP bringing up the kids. What we want is competence for the kids.

So maybe if Diaz can stop, at every moment, trying to force a feather in his cap by saying stupid chit that’s false, then maybe we wouldn’t have to criticize it. Furthermore, u took it upon urself to bring up “in history.” Like my guy, u’re an alum, congrats…but u don’t need to put 20 inch rims on a 10 inch wheel base.
Stealing this for future use. Will credit Rellyrell in every instance

Advertisement
Back