Pitt Players after the game

The Turnover Chain started as an awesome little thing that helped rally the team and became an in-house status symbol.

Then it started to become some nonsense beaten into the ground by the CACs at ESPN as some rat poison laid out with their constant "THE U IS BACK" bullshyt they've planted to gather the eyes for our eventual demise.

Then it was ripped off by some dollar store schools.

Now its just openly mocked by everybody.

Its no longer cool. Time to put it away.

All business for Clemson. Neg away.

Advertisement
**** Pitt.

They didn't beat us, we beat ourselves... This the same team we dropped 51 on last year to turn our 4-4 season around.

They take pride in being a **** team that has nothing to play for except trying to upset top ranked teams, that's what the Narduzzi has turned them into.

We'll get'em back next year & they'll stay the program they always are.

The Turnover Chain started as an awesome little thing that helped rally the team and became an in-house status symbol.

Then it started to become some nonsense beaten into the ground by the CACs at ESPN as some rat poison laid out with their constant "THE U IS BACK" bullshyt they've planted to gather the eyes for our eventual demise.

It's not time to put it away, it's time we make mf's respect it again.

No none Cane should be allowed to touch the **** chain, I knew when Joel put it on that reporters neck before the game that was giving us bad vibes. (Even though she's a UM grad)

If you don't play or Coach for The U or aren't a former player, then you don't get the chain, period.

Don't give a **** how much ESPN wants to feature it, they can look it at & talk about it all they want, but no none Cane should ever wear it.

Last edited:
There fans in section 110 were horrible. I thought I was sitting in front of the actress from the tv show the nanny. Her voice. So obnoxious!

Advertisement
You act like we haven’t ever lost before. After 15 years of **** football, I’m okay with one team getting to enjoy themselves due to our lack of play. They better enjoy it since that feeling of winning doesn’t come around much.

That win meant more to them than the loss did to us. We can survive and still put together a **** of a season.

If you don't like us celebrating, keep us out of the endzone. Cane ****, right?
It was within our control to have them sit on their hands after the game.

It shows how important it is to beat miami again, they want to be us everyone wants to bne us so they mock us

We'll have more troops next season we are gonna do them like we did Washington in 01

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Oh, and that freshman quarterback is going to be a problem for the next 3-4 years. He's another guy like Benkert who will do exactly what the coaches ask of him and be the scrappy guy doing just enough to win. Pitt will not be an easy out for the next few years with that guy around.

Meh. Don't forget he threw the ball right to Bandy to almost gift us back in the game.

Rosier plays even halfway decent and we win easily. Pitt isn't going to be a problem for us next year

I rarely admit defeat before the final gun, regardless of the score, but that play was the icing.

Doesn’t bother me....

Team came out uninspired and got its **** pushed in with a true frosh running over our D and our QB looking like a D3 QB

Doesn't bother me either. That's what you get when you lay a gigantic egg to a losing team not even eligible for a bowl. Costing yourself a potential playoff spot also. Next time show up so these players won't have anything to celebrate about.

No none Cane should be allowed to touch the **** chain, I knew when Joel put it on that reporters neck before the game that was giving us bad vibes. (Even though she's a UM grad)

If you don't play or Coach for The U or aren't a former player, then you don't get the chain, period.

Don't give a **** how much ESPN wants to feature it, they can look it at & talk about it all they want, but no none Cane should ever wear it.
I totally agree. It didn’t sit right with me when CJR put it on her. I even screamed at the tv like if he could listen to me. “What the f@ck are you doing Joel?!?!?” And it kept replaying in my head throughout the game. It’s like the mystic of the chain wasn’t there today. Even the fact that when we got a turnover Pickney just snatched it from Joel and didn’t put it on. Usually CJR puts it on the players. It didn’t feel right. Maybe he was mad Joel put it on the reporter ? Go Canes!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yep Joel messed up. Hope he knows that. They didn't let Herb touch it and he goes and puts it on her.
Let his guard down.

Miami deserved to lose. The Canes played like absolute garbage today.

Gratz to Pitt tho on their 5 win season.

You have to expect this.

When you put yourself out there as a program with something like the turnover chain, you have to back it up. Otherwise, when you lose, other kids will jump at the first opportunity to mock you.....it's what they do in this social media age. Everyone is a comedian and wants their 15 minutes of viral fame.

Advertisement
Add them to the Hit list...
FSU QB made a video watching the Canes calling us Fake and all that.
The whole media world was waiting for this moment and went full anti-Cane
Just face the fact The U gets no slack. Show up and win or get run down by the haters.

That's nice... now their season is over and they can watch us and everybody else continue to play football the rest of the way.

Advertisement
Back