Pitt in trouble

I think that the NCAA and SEC are just banking on the fact that 95% of people just aren't paying attention. The problem is, it's working. Follow the money.

Advertisement
Sure, if we did it....

"That might have been only three minutes that Ed Reed talked to that player, but it might as well have been an eternity" - Mark Emmeret

"The Miami football program must be given the death penalty by the NCAA. Not for one year. Or two. But forever. Gone. Kaput." - Buzz Bissinger, The Daily Beast

"These sort of shenanigans give all of college football a black eye" - Nick Saban, interviewed from the office of one of his car leasing companies

"I once saw Ed Reed walking in the Miami athletic center. I stayed away. I knew it was wrong. And I also announce my commitment to Georgia. #Respect my decision." - Billy McFivestarus, Twitter
We ArE pRoTeCtInG tHeSE KiDs

Cheating with "Quality Control" (cough cough) people who are actually coaching? Deserve what they got. Stupid is as stupid does.

What’s fūcking amazing is schools like Bammer and jawja brazenly flout the highest of the NCAA laws, including bagging players, paying them huge salaries, allowing non-coaches to coach, paying families, buying families houses, giving families no-show jobs... and everyone knows it.

Shlt, their fans openly talk about it on message boards.

Yet, they’re squeaky clean? Not even the slightest secondary violations.

It’s like the NCAA thinks the rest of the world is stupid and that nobody sees it.

Do you know what’s worse?

Supposed journalistic type places like ESPN, and even news services like AP, just blithely ignore it. Nobody looks into it. There’s only a gazillion clues and leads to follow.

I guess ESPN now is all about giving sports awards to trannies and cross-dressers, but God forbid they actually do some news investigation. Unless of course it’s Miami, and then it’s all over the news cycles for months when one of our players gets a used washer and dryer.
As GM goes, so goes America. - Charlie Wilson, GM CEO, 1953

I'm sure Emmert feels the same about the SEC.

Advertisement
Really glad to see Emmert taking a stand on this stuff lol. That Pitt basketball team that went 0-18 in the league clearly had a huge advantage, and the audacity of Narduzzi letting a QC coach hold up a scout team play card is very upsetting.

Way to go, Mark!

Really glad to see Emmert taking a stand on this stuff lol. That Pitt basketball team that went 0-18 in the league clearly had a huge advantage, and the audacity of Narduzzi letting a QC coach hold up a scout team play card is very upsetting.

Way to go, Mark!

LOL, IKR!!!

Pitt, especially Pitt basketball, gained no competitive advantage here.

Anybody defending this punishment is a down low SEC slurper.

LOL, IKR!!!

Pitt, especially Pitt basketball, gained no competitive advantage here.

Anybody defending this punishment is a lowdown SEC slurper.
It’s just bizarre that they go after Pitt while letting a handful of other schools blatantly break every rule to get every advantage with not even a hint of any investigation ever taking place. Mark Emmert is the single worst thing to ever happen to college athletics and the impact of his “leadership” is going to permanently change things.

It’s just bizarre that they go after Pitt while letting a handful of other schools blatantly break every rule to get every advantage with not even a hint of any investigation ever taking place. Mark Emmert is the single worst thing to ever happen to college athletics and the impact of his “leadership” is going to permanently change things.

Well, in all fairness to Emmert, Pitt was just askin' for it, what with using that loud "rock-and-roll" music as a warning system for the non-coaches to get off the field. If Pitt was up-to-date on technology like Alabama and Clemson, they would buy some "wearable" gear that would have allowed Narduzzi to signal the fake coaches.

Pitt just didn't cheat as well (and as discreetly) as the SEC schools do.

F the NCAA. F Emmert.

Advertisement
Well, in all fairness to Emmert, Pitt was just askin' for it, what with using that loud "rock-and-roll" music as a warning system for the non-coaches to get off the field. If Pitt was up-to-date on technology like Alabama and Clemson, they would buy some "wearable" gear that would have allowed Narduzzi to signal the fake coaches.

Pitt just didn't cheat as well (and as discreetly) as the SEC schools do.

F the NCAA. F Emmert.
Need to take a page from the Astros book and put some buzzers on the GA's

1582294579747.png

Advertisement
Sure, if we did it....

"That might have been only three minutes that Ed Reed talked to that player, but it might as well have been an eternity" - Mark Emmeret

"The Miami football program must be given the death penalty by the NCAA. Not for one year. Or two. But forever. Gone. Kaput." - Buzz Bissinger, The Daily Beast

"These sort of shenanigans give all of college football a black eye" - Nick Saban, interviewed from the office of one of his car leasing companies

"I once saw Ed Reed walking in the Miami athletic center. I stayed away. I knew it was wrong. And I also announce my commitment to Georgia. #Respect my decision." - Billy McFivestarus, Twitter
You forgot the one where Paul Fvckbaum calls us a dumpster fire and asks why anyone would possibly want to go to Miami in the first place

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back