Pitt Game

Advertisement
This team is weird man. Get the turnover situation down and they can do some things.

Advertisement
Didn't watch today but judging by the huell posts, I'm assuming they still didn't give him any looks throughout the game? Really hope that doesn't start ****ing him off down the line

Advertisement
If you play great D and rebound well it makes up for the turnovers unless those turnovers lead to uncontested baskets which it really didnt today.

Advertisement
I understand Newton is a walking turnover, but he's also the leading scorer on the team, had 14-5-3 today, and they had couldn't guard him (when he wasn't dribbling it off of his foot). Look, he's maddening a lot of the time, but some of you guys were ripping Angel just as much the last 2 years, and I'd give anything to have him back now. And, most importantly, we simply can't just take him out of the game. As bad as his turnovers are, we don't have an alternative.

And, lastly, we won the a road ACC game 72-46. Reading the first page of this thread and you'd think we lost 72-46.

Advertisement
Also, they have no defense on Huell. Give him a **** look.

I've been texting this to indyfarthauz, huell can never get touches. Just posts up , runs block to block then sets a screen. We should run the offense through him imo. He has the athleticism advantage every night.

Miami should be running their offense through a guy that doesn't finish well, has raw footwork and has shown little at this point in the season. Yep, that's freaking brilliant. Huell is struggling right now, and while he could stand to get a couple more touches a game, he hasn't shown anything warranting him being the centerpiece of the offense. Stop getting starry eyed about his recruiting ranking, it's obvious that was a bit inflated, because compared to Brown, Huell looks like a mediocre guy right now. Huell isn't even rebounding his position right now, and that is mostly desire and technique.

I've been texting this to indyfarthauz, huell can never get touches. Just posts up , runs block to block then sets a screen. We should run the offense through him imo. He has the athleticism advantage every night.

Miami should be running their offense through a guy that doesn't finish well, has raw footwork and has shown little at this point in the season. Yep, that's freaking brilliant. Huell is struggling right now, and while he could stand to get a couple more touches a game, he hasn't shown anything warranting him being the centerpiece of the offense. Stop getting starry eyed about his recruiting ranking, it's obvious that was a bit inflated, because compared to Brown, Huell looks like a mediocre guy right now. Huell isn't even rebounding his position right now, and that is mostly desire and technique.

How do you know this? He gets one touch in the post a game unless it's a rebound. It's really hard to play your game when you NEVER touch the ball . The ball should enter the post almost every possession , or at least let him catch it at the ft line.

It's a getting involved thing , and he's our only big that has a huge athletic advantage, and finishes decent.

It beats the **** out of swinging the ball around the perimeter all shot clock , then jacking up a three or watching 0 go 1 on 5. Or just turn it over.

Yep, yours tight smart ***, that's brilliant. Let's do that all game long.

He gave you his real #? When I tried calling him with the # he gave me, a transgender Russian midget answered and asked what I "liked." Unless, that's him............?

Advertisement
Back