Pitt 3-star commit CB Shadarian Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
My first thought was I wonder if he got Covid booster recently

Not anti vaccine or trying to be controversial but what happened to bills player few days after his shot with a heart attack it makes you wonder

Prayers for him n his fam
You're a terrible liar. I can't recall one article that mentioned Damar Hamlin had recently gotten his Covid Vaccine, not one.

You're a P.O.S.

Not anti vaccine or trying to be controversial but what happened to bills player few days after his shot with a heart attack it makes you wonder

Look up commotio cordis brotha no need to wonder what happened to Hamlin the answer is out there people just push agendas to fit there narrative.

Idiot Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Look up how often commotio cordis happens in general and you might figure out that this is an extremely rare thing to have in the first place.
I've seen every stat. I'm still waiting for the one that has an adult football player have it on the field. It doesn't exist. Now sports with projectiles like hockey, baseball, lacrosse, etc? Yes it would be believable. There's a reason the NFL Doctor silenced that thought after every armchair Dr in the country tried to regurgitate it because they read it the night it happened. He called it a "diagnosis of exclusion". It's a Hail Mary explanation after all other possibilities, like the ones SIGNIFICANTLY more likely, have all been excluded. The odds that they are going to find a prior heart condition (murmur or irregular heartbeat or something like that) are much, much, more likely than this was the first case in 154 years. Those haven't even been run yet, but every social media followers has already diagnosed it.

I've seen every stat. I'm still waiting for the one that has an adult football player have it on the field. It doesn't exist. Now sports with projectiles like hockey, baseball, lacrosse, etc? Yes it would be believable. There's a reason the NFL Doctor silenced that thought after every armchair Dr in the country tried to regurgitate it because they read it the night it happened. He called it a "diagnosis of exclusion". It's a Hail Mary explanation after all other possibilities, like the ones SIGNIFICANTLY more likely, have all been excluded. The odds that they are going to find a prior heart condition (murmur or irregular heartbeat or something like that) are much, much, more likely than this was the first case in 154 years. Those haven't even been run yet, but every social media followers has already diagnosed it.
If Hamlin has a heart condition, they would have already found it. They would have found it before the event happened.

And, considering all other alternatives seem to have been excluded and watching what happened on the field, thats the diagnosis that more than one doctor agrees with.

And I wouldn't **** on social media followers making a diagnosis because the ones who say "Its the vaccine!" are doing the exact same thing.

But to make this another conversation about vaccination is so incredibly pointless and stupid...

Edit: Regarding the projectile point: The forces that occur in football when getting hit are extremely high to the point where they are ridiculously understated. So yes, it is absolutely possible that a hit to the chest in football has caused this.

If Hamlin has a heart condition, they would have already found it. They would have found it before the event happened.

And, considering all other alternatives seem to have been excluded and watching what happened on the field, thats the diagnosis that more than one doctor agrees with.

And I wouldn't **** on social media followers making a diagnosis because the ones who say "Its the vaccine!" are doing the exact same thing.

But to make this another conversation about vaccination is so incredibly pointless and stupid...

Edit: Regarding the projectile point: The forces that occur in football when getting hit are extremely high to the point where they are ridiculously understated. So yes, it is absolutely possible that a hit to the chest in football has caused this.
So if it was the vaccine doing this wouldn't there be many more cases popping up. I mean there are a lot of professional and college players who got the vaccine.

Advertisement
So if it was the vaccine doing this wouldn't there be many more cases popping up. I mean there are a lot of professional and college players who got the vaccine.
Yes. But this logic doesn't seem to come across, its only laughter and all that.

Needless to say, I have Covid as we speak, so I can't be bothered to even discuss this any further.

With the force involved in the hit on Hamlin, he might have some kind of underlying congenital cardiac issue, like Brugada or long-QT. Usually this happens in younger kids, when the chest wall is more flexible, allowing the impact to get to the ventricles easier, and it also more common in baseball or lacrosse. It's why lacrosse players have to wear a chest plate now. They can reliably reproduce it in labs by firing a ball at a pig's chest. If Hamlin had been drilled by the other player's helmet, I could see it, but that didn't happen, so I think there's other factors involved.

There is people dropping like flies everywhere dying early. Football players are a very small population group. Believe what you want. I won’t say more mods can delete or move to OT thread whatever.

Advertisement
There is people dropping like flies everywhere dying early. Football players are a very small population group. Believe what you want. I won’t say more mods can delete or move to OT thread whatever.
It's not what I believe and you may very well be right but in sports I've heard of very few to none and in my industry and companies I work with around the world I've heard of none. I'll stop posting on this because I don't want to derail the thread.

With the force involved in the hit on Hamlin, he might have some kind of underlying congenital cardiac issue, like Brugada or long-QT. Usually this happens in younger kids, when the chest wall is more flexible, allowing the impact to get to the ventricles easier, and it also more common in baseball or lacrosse. It's why lacrosse players have to wear a chest plate now. They can reliably reproduce it in labs by firing a ball at a pig's chest. If Hamlin had been drilled by the other player's helmet, I could see it, but that didn't happen, so I think there's other factors involved.
Hamlin was drilled by the other plays helmet, right in the chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back