Pitt 3-star commit CB Shadarian Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I would like to post my apology for derailing the thread (mods have a quick trigger finger these days 🫢) the only thing that is important is Mr Hamlin is still with us no matter what happened to him we can all agree we’re happy this young man can grow old and witness this beautiful world we live in.

Yes. But this logic doesn't seem to come across, its only laughter and all that.

Needless to say, I have Covid as we speak, so I can't be bothered to even discuss this any further.
Get well soon bruh.

This thread is painful. So much medical ignorance. It’s a rare condition/incident for lack of a better term. Chris Pronger is the only NHL player to have suffered from that but I guess that doesn’t fit the anti-vax ignorance.

There is people dropping like flies everywhere dying early. Football players are a very small population group. Believe what you want. I won’t say more mods can delete or move to OT thread whatever.
Astra Zeneca has ravaged the rest of the globe in the sports world. Luckily Americans didn’t take that for most part.

Astra zeneca vax has hit rugby and futbol hard across the globe.

Advertisement
With the force involved in the hit on Hamlin, he might have some kind of underlying congenital cardiac issue, like Brugada or long-QT. Usually this happens in younger kids, when the chest wall is more flexible, allowing the impact to get to the ventricles easier, and it also more common in baseball or lacrosse. It's why lacrosse players have to wear a chest plate now. They can reliably reproduce it in labs by firing a ball at a pig's chest. If Hamlin had been drilled by the other player's helmet, I could see it, but that didn't happen, so I think there's other factors involved.
Bruh.. but that's exactly what happened. He was attempting to tackle the ball carrier, but the ball carriers head was lower than his, and the ball carrier's helmet hit him right in the chest.

Politics
My first thought was I wonder if he got Covid booster recently

Not anti vaccine or trying to be controversial but what happened to bills player few days after his shot with a heart attack it makes you wonder

Prayers for him n his fam
You can't bring truth here, too many libs who bought the Covid and vax line of BS will attack you.

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - credited to Mark Twain

Last edited:
My first thought was I wonder if he got Covid booster recently

Not anti vaccine or trying to be controversial but what happened to bills player few days after his shot with a heart attack it makes you wonder

Prayers for him n his fam
Not anti vax but then in the same post think what happened to Hamlin has anything to do with a COVID booster and how you think you know when he got his booster based on Twitter guy saying he gave him the vaccine a few weeks prior....which is illegal for a medical professional to do btw. but suurreee you aren't antivaxx

Advertisement
I legit can’t believe how ******* stupid and ignorant this thread is
9E6F5F70-415D-453D-A924-5D9C53BAA523.jpeg

So his thought was crazy, but Hamlin being the only NFL or college player in 154 years of organized football have commotio cordis happen on the field isn't?

Sheeeeeit, doctors didint' even know what commotio cordis was 154 years ago.

Stop acting like we had ANY kind of decent on-field medical diagnosis even 54 years ago. They'd just throw guys on stretchers and take them back to the locker room.

I've seen every stat. I'm still waiting for the one that has an adult football player have it on the field. It doesn't exist. Now sports with projectiles like hockey, baseball, lacrosse, etc? Yes it would be believable. There's a reason the NFL Doctor silenced that thought after every armchair Dr in the country tried to regurgitate it because they read it the night it happened. He called it a "diagnosis of exclusion". It's a Hail Mary explanation after all other possibilities, like the ones SIGNIFICANTLY more likely, have all been excluded. The odds that they are going to find a prior heart condition (murmur or irregular heartbeat or something like that) are much, much, more likely than this was the first case in 154 years. Those haven't even been run yet, but every social media followers has already diagnosed it.

Since almost every pro athlete has been vaccinated...

...I'm still waiting for the stat that will show all of these football and hockey and basketball players getting commotio cordis...

...since, you know, it's so obvious that the vaccine increases these occurrences...

Reactions: NDE
Advertisement

Great flip if we can pull it off!!! Kid’s film looks more 4* to me but I’m no CB expert. These are the types of young men Pittsburgh always lands and develops into top players. I’m all for seeing what we can do to flip him to the U!!!

I'm in bed, I cannot move, have headaches and am extremely short of breath.

Go **** yourself with a cactus.
Going by your post history & notorious tattling, this doesn't surprise me. I do hope you feel better..

As for the last part, I'll ignore it, tough guy. 👍

Since almost every pro athlete has been vaccinated...

...I'm still waiting for the stat that will show all of these football and hockey and basketball players getting commotio cordis...

...since, you know, it's so obvious that the vaccine increases these occurrences...
Wtf are you asking me for? At what point did I reference this being vaccine related? Me saying there is zero evidence in history or this case of it being CC and jumping to that conclusion is idiotic doesn't mean it has anything to do with a Vax. If I was betting man, and I am, my money is 100% on a prior undetected heart condition like Hank Gathers

Advertisement

I believe Hamlin has some sort of heart issue that led to the cardiac arrest. Idk from what so I really don’t have a dog in this fight. But your polio example is laughable. The rollout was a disaster and Gates single handedly brought back polio to many poor countries with his “vaccine.”
Keep it on the loon board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back