Pitt 3-star commit CB Shadarian Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ll be excited if we flip Harrison from Narduzzi. There’s a lot to like about him and there’s plenty of apparent upside here. Size, length, obvious athleticism, ball skills, and he showed out in his first full year at the position. Ascending player.

Our class is too 3* rich for my taste overall and I’m really skeptical about some of them (especially Emory and Pulliam). There’s glaring weak spots in this class, IMO, namely at QB (Mario’s biggest weakness as a recruiter), RB, WR, and DT. Hopefully we’re able to close strong and turn those into positions of strength.

But guys like Horton and Harrison are welcome in any Miami class. Measurables, athleticism, and production with plenty of untapped potential.

Advertisement
It’s a heel turn , please respect his decision
vince mcmahon wrestling GIF by WWE

Look, I like Zo. Think he can do some good things. Did his personnel choices blow you away in the league? Did his evals win something of value? He was with the browns when they sucked and the Seahawks when they sucked. It’s the same as saying a coach is qualified “because he has NFL experience.” Ok, could be a good thing, could be meaningless.

And the “if this coach wants him then I want him” has been done way before Manny. Way before.
Not so fast Inday. He was also at Green Bay from 2012-2017 and they've been solid throughout. He was with the Packers longer than his time in Seattle and Cleveland combined. His promotion to VP of Personnel in Cleveland was because of his solid work in Green Bay.

All in all, if the 4th CB in our class is a 3* Lakeland kid with sky high potential, considering that sentence alone is shocking, we could do much much worse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He played quarterback at his last stop. . This is first full year playing cb and he’s been great. Which is impressive with him being so new to the position He’s raw but has unreal potential. Props to Pitt and Narduzzi seeing this one so early, when they didn’t have a lot to go on. That staff is known for finding this raw , sleepers with untapped potential. They find raw athletic kids that have potential , prototypical size and mold them.

He’s 6’2 185 and a very good athlete. Somebody I know involved in coaching told me “he’s probably the best athlete on the team“ and that’s counting Tyler Williams and Mcclain. His exact wording is “ he’s different“.

Imo this one has Zo written all over it. Our staff was blown away by him when they went to his playoff game to watch CM.
He was a super productive RB too. He’s going to be a str8 up press CB thats got no problem punching you in the mouth.

Advertisement
Look, I like Zo. Think he can do some good things. Did his personnel choices blow you away in the league? Did his evals win something of value? He was with the browns when they sucked and the Seahawks when they sucked. It’s the same as saying a coach is qualified “because he has NFL experience.” Ok, could be a good thing, could be meaningless.

And the “if this coach wants him then I want him” has been done way before Manny. Way before.
Wait a minute now, The Seattle Seahawks team I‘ve been watching doesn‘t suck and he was there last year. He was there in Cleveland when they built the core of that team and it’s one of the best D’s in the league. It’s just lacked a QB. Even at Green Bay he would’ve helped bring in what used to be the back none of that team like Devontae Adams and that great Oline they’ve let walk for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back