Pitt 3-star commit CB Shadarian Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

deerob305

Junior
read that Staff is starting to look at Pittsburgh commit and 3 star CB Shadarian Harrison from Lakeland, plays opposite of Cormani McClain. DVD was in attendance to see him play had had 2 INTs in the game. has 5 INTs on the year.. 6'2 175..

HUDL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
1670341391580.png

Advertisement
Nice joke. Bama will continue to be great and we will continue to suck. But glad you're ok with 3 stars.
I'm ok with taking a 3 stars that has the measurables and can play. Look, every CB in the league was not a 5 star kid. Before we start yet another 5 star vs. 3 star debate on this board, let me first say, STOP. I hear you. I would rather have the 5 star kid, too. It's not debatable. It's been proven time and time again, that the more 5 star talent you have, the better your chance of winning. And the better chance that he will get drafted. I get it. But all 5 stars ain't created equal. Bama got ny99as in the portal, too. It happens. I would be more than fine with taking a 3 star kid that has been evaluated and offered by Alonzo, and Mario.

Advertisement
After seeing this name I did some digging and I was told by somebody who would know he’s the best athlete on the team. Yes, that’s what he said. And we know the two dudes on that roster. That definitely got my attention.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back