Pitt 3-star commit CB Shadarian Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
👀 we took 4 last cycle…are you trying to tell me they suck?
How many cb do we currently have on the roster right now? Not counting TS and Ivey? On top of that it’s still possible more could leave. After that go look at a team like UGA and their numbers at cb. Not being a smart ***, I’m multi tasking now or I would go look. The cb numbers / quality have been a mess here for a minute.

Advertisement
How many cb do we currently have on the roster right now? Not counting TS and Ivey? On top of that it’s still possible more could leave. After that go look at a team like UGA and their numbers at cb. Not being a smart ***, I’m multi tasking now or I would go look. The cb numbers / quality have been a mess here for a minute.
Also lost Dunedin. I don’t think people understand when they say the wanna flip the roster. The wanna flip the roster.

I was just curious because I didn’t know the actual number myself. I just assumed we had 6 not including incoming transfers before counting the recruits

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was just curious because I didn’t know the actual number myself. I just assumed we had 6 not including incoming transfers before counting the recruits
Corner is scary looking at it we have couch and porter as our starters rn then have graves coming off injury and then Malik Curtis,jaden Harris, and Khamri. I would go after 2 corners

I'm ok with taking a 3 stars that has the measurables and can play. Look, every CB in the league was not a 5 star kid. Before we start yet another 5 star vs. 3 star debate on this board, let me first say, STOP. I hear you. I would rather have the 5 star kid, too. It's not debatable. It's been proven time and time again, that the more 5 star talent you have, the better your chance of winning. And the better chance that he will get drafted. I get it. But all 5 stars ain't created equal. Bama got ny99as in the portal, too. It happens. I would be more than fine with taking a 3 star kid that has been evaluated and offered by Alonzo, and Mario.
What's dope is we're getting a five star and his 3 star teammate. We aint got to debate when we're getting both.

Advertisement
SR Te'Corey Couch
JR Malik Curtis
JR Daryl Porter Jr.
SO Jaden Harris
RFR Khamauri Rogers
RFR Chris Graves
FR Cormani McClain*
FR Robert Stafford*

*Commits

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.