Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
TELL ME THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING....LET'S ******* GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T **** THIS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's why coaching is more important that recruiting. Mario can't scheme his way out of a wet paper bag. He is a horrible game day coach. He's good for a big win once every several years. A decent run every rare now and then, if the stars align. Out coaching the man on the other sideline more than 2-3 times a year? Nope. He sucks. Some of us knew he sucked before he was hired. Yet some slobber faced fools were giddy about him getting pounded by Utah, because it meant we might hire him.
Rutgers cannot cover our guys, yet our brainless coach ****ed us over again with his horrid game day coaching.

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

Wow can we actually do this? I'm not particularly optimistic but the delusional part of me always thinks there's a possibility

Advertisement
if i'm cam ward i'm adding another million to my asking price from UM.

UM has to pay it or lose 7 games next year with the QBs that'll be here.

Advertisement
YES! We understand that. But it's the absolute stupidity on display here today.
If we wanna talk about stupidity let’s talk about #3 with his 2 personal fouls, 1 holding and a drop to start the game.

Bowl games are absolutely useless now to judge which team is actually better.

If Rutgers was to be down 8 starters like we are then this game is a blowout in our favor. They’re older, deeper and healthier and so none of this should be a shock.

This bowl game is not indicative of next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back