Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
#11 needs to pack his bags at 12:01 12/29. He’s a D2 type player..shame on Wario to not have better options.

#Garbage

We need Bain, X, Kiki, CiCi, and all the other players that actually care out there on the inside try.

Let’s hope and pray Cam Ward isn’t turned off.

Gotta think he can get a few more 100 grand + outta Miami now.

This team is really bad n trouble with out a Competent QB next year.

We have got to have a QB can over come us of Mario’s coaching

Advertisement
Sooo looks like Mario is gonna lose the Bad Boy Corches Bowl. Where do we go from here? Nowhere but up.
They’ll have the Metamucil Bowl, just for us…imagine what the trophy will be…
1703803519663.jpeg

Someone saying otherwise? lol.
What I don’t see you doing is hoping we don’t land Ward, wanting our guys to portal out and for us to lose lol
I’m not going to do that. I understand the sentiment behind it from @Ghandi though. He’s hoping that taking an L like that will finally wake Mario up to change what he’s doing as a game coach. Unfortunately, it won’t matter. He will not change because he’s a hard headed meathead who thinks his way is the right way.

Advertisement
I hate watching this team.

It’s defies logic this coaching staff. Our talent compared to just about any team and we can’t anyone to coach it the right way.

A Big 10 bottom dweller is kicking our *** with their fans throwing down the U and their team punking us.

But people will make the excuses and keep making them and making them over and over and over.

Advertisement
A lot of past miami coaches have been a disaster...put those type of players in a cane jersey you don't need a coach..those guys are mentally a physically tough we have a lot a history of week undisciplined players.....a lot!
…and whose fault would tha be? Mario recruited most of these guys or got them in the transfer portal. The time for excuses has been long past. Mario is what he is, a great recruiter and a terrible HC.

It really feels like this program is never gonna get out of this hole it's been for the last 20 years. Rutgers dominating the trenches is completely demoralizing

I’m not defending Mario’s in game coaching, but I can’t believe some of you are this worked up over an exhibition game.
I feel bad for JB because he had to care and for Citizen because he didn’t have a real Oline to run behind, but beyond that, this was as important as the 1st NFL exhibition game of the season.
You’re missing most of the point I think. If they lost but managed the strategy better, so be it. It’s that Mario sucks at game day coaching regardless of the game itself being meaningless.

You know how he says- “how you do anything…”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back