Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m not defending Mario’s in game coaching, but I can’t believe some of you are this worked up over an exhibition game.
I feel bad for JB because he had to care and for Citizen because he didn’t have a real Oline to run behind, but beyond that, this was as important as the 1st NFL exhibition game of the season.
It’s the same thing it’s been just a different game. He’s the worst UM game coRch ever in my watching life and it’s not close.

Sooo looks like Mario is gonna lose the Bad Boy Corches Bowl. Where do we go from here? Nowhere but up.

Now add in Georgia tech, scoring 6 on nc state, losing to Pitt by 20 plus

I'll counter you with allowing a record number of sacks against Florida, allowing a record number of running yards against UNC, 4th and 14 vs an FSU team that couldn't beat JSU

Advertisement
Super “fans” like yourself are part of the reason why we’ve sucked for 20 years straight.

You guys are like the BoT ***aloons that have zero clue when it comes to what a good football coach looks like.

We could have Tom Brady, Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Barry Sanders, Richmond Webb, Tyreek Hill, Marcus Allen, Nate Newton, Antonio Gates, Devin Hester, Andre Johnson, Ray Lewis and Ed Reed on this Miami squad and Mario would still lose games that he shouldn’t.

The guy is an abject disaster as a HC.
A lot of past miami coaches have been a disaster...put those type of players in a cane jersey you don't need a coach..those guys are mentally a physically tough we have a lot a history of week undisciplined players.....a lot!

Advertisement
Run the ball. We got 2 TO's
No Way Beer GIF by Busch

Advertisement
poss/prob would have been cooler to have 1:30 on clock and no timeouts than 30 seconds and 2 timeouts

The jabronies on this site keep beating chest about recruiting…lol

Zero recruiting solves the poorly coached program led by MC, Highsmith and Rad. Garbage all the way around. Only the blind follow and think otherwise
Yup. Ain’t gonna matter.

Advertisement
Another wasted afternoon, waiting for UM to lose after they get behind early. Rinse. Repeat.

We're all a bunch of suckers on a 20-year suck.

I’m not joking. I think Mario is the worst gameday coach in the history of college football. What did we do to deserve this?

He's earned every cent of his salary though. For him to be this bad at coaching but still able to get a top 3 class is phenomenal.

The same people in here talking sht about a game that means absolutely nothing with a shell of our actual team is amazing. We’re literally playing Lou C and Rodriguez at center cmon people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back