Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOK AT JERRY’S KIDS (#52) JUST GET ******* DESTROYED ON 4th and 2!!

He makes that block and they get the first down

Advertisement
Advertisement
Somehow TVD will get blamed for this performance.
They're gonna have to change their scapegoat strategy.
It's always been the offensive design that's the problem. What's the next scapegoat?
Oh but Cam Ward will make it all OK.

Advertisement
The worst thing about this game is it’s only going to motivate Mario to want to be more tuffer and more fizzical

I just turned the game off, I got more important things to do, like go to the store and pick up a bag of cat litter.
The OC is a moron, they just keep doing more of what's not working.
Insanity. Mario may be the greatest recruiter in the whole wide world but he is the worst coach I have ever seen at Miami.
I have followed the team for 60 years, so that's saying a lot.
When his buy-out is manageable, he too will be fired.

Advertisement
What in the actual **** was the offensive game plan following Miami getting the lead? That question needs to asked over an over and over until this crook answers. Also, do you dumb ***** teach tackling?

Wish that the middle finger emoji was still available so I could use it repeatedly on you.

You have to be the biggest slurper I’ve ever seen on this site. We are a disaster of a program under this corch, yet you still defend this clown show.
You’re a slurped for wanting Ward now lol.

Advertisement
This team still has no discipline. That falls on Mario.

Players are allowed to do dumb things, but aren't taken out of the game. This starts at the top...you gotta stop it.

Still can't run the ball, but Rutgers sure can. We can't protect on special teams, but Rutgers can.

It doesn't look like the last few weeks were used to prepare for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back