Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
here’s what I hope happens after this game:

+ Ward says no thanks, I’m not playing in this scheme. Yesterday I said he wouldn’t hurt his draft stock if he came. I am wrong. This is NOT a QB FRIENDLY system or culture.
+ Citizen bounces to the portal. There is no way Allen and Parrish give you the physical presence this team needs in a game like this.
+ Brown stays and becomes an albatross on Mario’s fat neck.
+ McCoy hits the portal. Why he’s splitting reps with Cristobal’s nephew is a travesty.

This guy can’t coach!

He just plain sucks.
You “hope” this happens??? What kind of ******* board is this.

Advertisement

+ Ward says no thanks, I’m not playing in this scheme. Yesterday I said he wouldn’t hurt his draft stock if he came. I am wrong. This is NOT a QB FRIENDLY system or culture.
+ Citizen bounces to the portal. There is no way Allen and Parrish give you the physical presence this team needs in a game like this.
+ McCoy hits the portal. Why he’s splitting reps with Cristobal’s nephew is a travesty.

This guy can’t coach!

He just plain sucks.
Go **** yourself, why are you even on here?

This guy can’t coach!

He just plain sucks.
Youre big mope

Advertisement
y'all shouldn't even concern yourselves w/a win or a loss. a lot of these kids who's playing today won't be at Miami or seeing this many snaps next year. Use this game to just scout

Advertisement
Advertisement

This guy can’t coach!

He just plain sucks.
And these are things you “want” to happen? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back