Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
here’s what I hope happens after this game:

+ Ward says no thanks, I’m not playing in this scheme. Yesterday I said he wouldn’t hurt his draft stock if he came. I am wrong. This is NOT a QB FRIENDLY system or culture.
+ Citizen bounces to the portal. There is no way Allen and Parrish give you the physical presence this team needs in a game like this.
+ Brown stays and becomes an albatross on Mario’s fat neck.
+ McCoy hits the portal. Why he’s splitting reps with Cristobal’s nephew is a travesty.

This guy can’t coach!

He just plain sucks.
Season 6 Ghost GIF by Power

Advertisement
y'all shouldn't even concern yourselves w/a win or a loss. a lot of these kids who's playing today won't be at Miami or seeing this many snaps next year. Use this game to just scout
Yeah, we are scouting our OC who is still bad

+ Ward says no thanks, I’m not playing in this scheme. Yesterday I said he wouldn’t hurt his draft stock if he came. I am wrong. This is NOT a QB FRIENDLY system or culture.
+ Citizen bounces to the portal. There is no way Allen and Parrish give you the physical presence this team needs in a game like this.
+ McCoy hits the portal. Why he’s splitting reps with Cristobal’s nephew is a travesty.

This guy can’t coach!

He just plain sucks.
I’m seeing the vision and our vaunted offensive line drives ward further away Csz we’re getting our qb blasted against Rutgers

Advertisement

This guy can’t coach!

He just plain sucks.
Step away from the keyboard

Advertisement
Advertisement
y'all shouldn't even concern yourselves w/a win or a loss. a lot of these kids who's playing today won't be at Miami or seeing this many snaps next year. Use this game to just scout
It is Rutgers and we fell to the same coaching approach by Mario as his 12-12 record... that is the problem

This guy can’t coach!

He just plain sucks.
Then leave the board. Come back when we have a new HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back