Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
here’s what I hope happens after this game:

+ Ward says no thanks, I’m not playing in this scheme. Yesterday I said he wouldn’t hurt his draft stock if he came. I am wrong. This is NOT a QB FRIENDLY system or culture.
+ Citizen bounces to the portal. There is no way Allen and Parrish give you the physical presence this team needs in a game like this.
+ Brown stays and becomes an albatross on Mario’s fat neck.
+ McCoy hits the portal. Why he’s splitting reps with Cristobal’s nephew is a travesty.

This guy can’t coach!

He just plain sucks.

Advertisement
Sorry but there isn't an excuse to lose to Rutgers...another year another embarrassing bowl game.

Advertisement
Can I be honest - I dont see how even the most elite transfers for next season would qualitatively change what we have seen this season. I have no strong feelings on Dawson, but if he got replaced at least we'd have the hope that some things could be different. All I expect now now is the same mistakes and penalties, but a few more explosive plays that will hopefully make up for the stupidity.

This team could always use more talent.

But offensively we have a system/formation issue, not a talent issue.

We didn’t score 6 points against NC State because our talent is that bad.

Transfers aren’t going to fix what is actually hurting us.

Advertisement
Welp.... I said we have to keep from falling apart.... and then we let the dude bounce out for 40..... Geezz man..

Bain is the only player on this defense that has stood out today. That's it. Not one other defender has flashed.

Markeith Williams, J. Davis, Wes, Kiko, the DTs, no one. Terrible effort.

Advertisement
17 and 3 should be left in the locker room go poison another team with ur stupid **** I’m sick of the bone head plays we don’t need it. Ur not that good and can be easily replaced.

Advertisement
1703800798529.gif

Mario is booty juice as a coach. I’ve said it time after time since last season. We will never win with this corch at the helm. He is clueless when it comes to running a competent offense. Just terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back