Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need our DB's to move up 2-3 yards.

They're tight end is only used for blocking.

They will adjust they're going to have the same game plan. We know that. It's why Baine adjusted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you on crack? Our offense was terrible against Clemp$on. We won that game because of our defense, not our offense.
I didn't say they were good. And I agree with you. My point is your defense can win you games when you don't turn it over 4 times. All it took on offense was 2-3 plays. I was throwing shade at TVD and then the offense as a whole the year before when we couldn't get a yard.

You misinterpreted my post dumbass.

Advertisement
To all the Jacurri haters I say this. He has more ability than Emory will ever have. You cannot teach a rocket arm or running speed. He cetainly has all the tangible physical asssts to be a starter either here or elsewhere. What Mario did is rob this kid of some game time experience this year. I am not a Mario supporter. Again, with his misuse of the clock he put his team at a disadvantage and furthers his crown as the worst day game coach on this planet. Yes, he is a great recruiter but that's it. As far as Jacurri goes he has the talent and if you don't see that you're either BLIND or not knowledgeable. I truly hope he stays because he has 3 more years left and that's EXACTLY what we need. Not a one year rental who is a turnover machine. GO CANES! I HOPE WE OPEN THE OFFENSE UP MORE. The officials are the worst I've seen all year long.
Yet the best QBs are the ones that aren't the fastest or have the strongest arm. Weird.

I think Rutgers has largely been a 1st half team. They gave Ohio State fits until the second half. Hopefully, that trend continues

Advertisement
I remember the days when Miami would be up 28-7 at halftime vs Rutgers every year.

**** man!!!

Anyway, the play calling has improved and Jacurri looks serviceable and improving.
Screenshot_20231228_150612_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back