Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Regardless of whether we win or lose this game, the JB experiment isn’t going anywhere. He’s had a year to get better and he’s making the same bad throws and mistakes as last year.
TBD if my call on this is correct. JB looked way better those last two drives.

Advertisement
Like I don’t think with the angle they showed clearly when he hit the ground. I’m sorry but what I saw, that’s not indisputable

lol…Anyone see the Wasabi Bowl trophy? Unless I’m wrong , it’s a replica of the stadium, it seems. It’s like giving your own picture to the winner…😂😂😂

Advertisement
Really looking forward to the influx along the DL

And getting Mesidor back and healthy

Bain is such a ******* freak of nature we just need to be deeper and better up there (pause)

Hopefully Clark and Cook live up to it and some of these young guys can give us some snaps and not be forced into too much playing time

As usual, Mario’s clock management is abysmal. We should’ve had at least 15 to 20 more seconds on the clock, but he failed to call a timeout at around the 1:20 mark when Rutgers had 3rd down.
Holy ****, we were going 90 yards with a qb who threw a ******* INT directly to a hook curl. Keeping the TOs for a 90 yard drive was fine, especially when clock stops under 2 mins

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do we think there's a chance Jacurri chooses to stay and develop behind whatever transfer we get, or is it inevitable he enters the portal at this point?

As inexcusable as it is that Mario doesn’t know when to take a knee or a timeout, it’s also an excusable that so many of you who proclaim to watch football still haven’t learned the game has 4 quarters for a reason
It is also fair to comment on the poor play of the first half, etc., without forgetting Miami gets the ball at half and has momentum. Make the right adjustments and we have the better team to win this game...

We can downplay it, but some of our guys at the most important positions are getting their first major playing time of the season, if ever. Took a little bit to knock the dust off but seems like we've woken up and settled in. Let's play some ball in the second half, grab a W and head home.
This should have been understood from the get go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back