Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I haven’t been impressed this year. Tbh I’d take a portal lb

Early in the season, he impressed me with his trigger and closing ability. He looks lost far too often though and is light in the ***. He still has a chance to be a very good player IMO, but he needs to pack some pounds on and live in the film room. That RB is a handful plus some, he can’t bring him down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In all honesty, he has looked a lot better than Emory did.
He just brings a different element and Dawson calling plays in a phone booth for Emory certainly doesn’t help that kid

But yeah I loved watching Brown last year. He struggled but our entire team had mailed it in, including our coaches it felt like. And he came in and played hard, gave us a spark, played with a lot of leadership and passion

Made a good impression for his character

Advertisement
LOL at a lawn mower company sponsoring a bowl game in the Bronx.
koth-king-of-the-hill.gif

Advertisement
Baffled as to why we haven’t see McCoy yet.

We better get him and Kinsler ready. I don’t want to see 76/52 ever again.

Early in the season, he impressed me with his trigger and closing ability. He looks lost far too often though and is light in the ***. He still has a chance to be a very good player IMO, but he needs to pack some pounds on and live in the film room. That RB is a handful plus some, he can’t bring him down.
Maybe he could strap Cyrus to his back like a backpack ? That should get him to 240

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back