Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
they took a TD off the board. they started at the 10. with 44 seconds left. ****, you're a fool.
And could have started with a minute 15 plus... If they were gna let JB sling it around why not give him more time. I understand the logic of why they don't call a timeout there if u aren't gna go for pts. Sure it ended up working out for 3 but I'm not the only one that has an issue with marios clock management.

Advertisement
Pull Wards offer. We got our guy

barack obama GIF

Who the **** is saying they don't want Restrepo, top 5 player on the team and the best at his position on the team

Advertisement
Also lemme just say, in SHOCKING fashion, the gurus at CiS were wrong about Browns accuracy

He ain’t Ken Dorsey but gtfoh with some of the takes that we endured here as excuses why he wasn’t playing

I'll get down voted to Bolivian for this, but if JB went to fsu, he'd be a monster in Norvell's offense.

I’ve only bashed X decisions on punt returns. His ability as a WR was never questioned. Ole reliable. Keep him and get some options who are smarter unlike George’s dumbass.

Advertisement
Get a one year rental at WR with length and speed to replace George and we’re cooking with fire that any QB should want for next year.

Advertisement
Also lemme just say, in SHOCKING fashion, the gurus at CiS were wrong about Browns accuracy

He ain’t Ken Dorsey but gtfoh with some of the takes that we endured here as excuses why he wasn’t playing
I will say I am guilty of saying he could hit the broad side of a barn but I figure it's a mechanics issue (not setting feet, not stepping into throw, etc) more than an ability issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back