Pinky Promise

Advertisement
Butch Davis locks all those croots down.

He is a rooster genius.

i have a rooster and he's dumb as fvck, bout to become dinner if he wakes me up at 5am again.

If Butch Davis was our coach you wouldn't have that problem.

lol, love butch but I'm not sure he would be doing any better with this dumpster fire.

Butch has lots of experience walking into dumpster fires - and then turns them around - and oddly, shows genuine emotion on the sidelines - not to mention what he demonstrates to his teams.

Advertisement
The recent and past de-commitments got me to thinking that some recruits don't really take giving their word seriously. I was raised that a man was only as good as his word. Some recruits don't seem to believe that verbally committing to a school should be a binding agreement anymore. Maybe we should have another type of commitment, one that is taken deathly serious in many parts of the world. The Pinky Promise would ensure that once a recruit says that he is committed and makes the Pinky Promise, that there would be no more games or flirtations with other schools. Penalties for breaking a Pink Promise can be quite severe in certain circles. It would eliminate a lot of the games that are being played now.

View attachment 39949

Are you ***?

The recent and past de-commitments got me to thinking that some recruits don't really take giving their word seriously. I was raised that a man was only as good as his word. Some recruits don't seem to believe that verbally committing to a school should be a binding agreement anymore. Maybe we should have another type of commitment, one that is taken deathly serious in many parts of the world. The Pinky Promise would ensure that once a recruit says that he is committed and makes the Pinky Promise, that there would be no more games or flirtations with other schools. Penalties for breaking a Pink Promise can be quite severe in certain circles. It would eliminate a lot of the games that are being played now.

View attachment 39949

Are you ***?

Why, are you interested Sweet Cheeks?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back