Pinckney ejection q

Bogus *** rule...

On the positive side, we'll get to see one of the 2017 Freshman on the field for that 1st half (IMO we will, yes I know about Gordinier coming back & Owens).

Advertisement
We will probably open with FAMU or someone similar. 2018 we open with LSU I believe.

It was the right call though. Bonehead play. Dude is an absolute force for us regardless. These LB's are gonna be REALLY good for the next two years.

FIFY they gone after that.

******* stupid to kick players out of a game for a live ball football play.

It's one thing if it was a dead-ball situation. But the ******* ball carrier wasn't even defenseless. So dumb.

Advertisement
The West Virginia player should've got one too when he leaded with his helmet into Berrios chin..

Advertisement
I dont know how you can hit a dude that low without leading with your helmet. Literally impossible unless you slide tackle which is also illegal.

the offensive player was already down by a UM player. Yeah its full speed but you can keep your head up and use your forearms or hands if you want to ensure a player is down. Not lead head first.

Confusing rule and is explained differently every time by commentators. From what I think the call was put in place for yes it should have been called. But if anything the Berrios touchdown catch should have also been targeting. It was said that if the runner or receiver has completed a football move that it is no longer a defenseless player and on that play the receiver had caught the ball and a completed a football move before being wrapped up. In Berrios case the guy hit him helmet to helmet before he could even land. Great catch by the way. It just seems to be a judgment call based on reactions after the fact.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back